• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unable to set assets for 13.10 protocol client

axelLmad

Reaction score
Hello
I am using a Forgotten Server and OTCient both compiled from my VS. This after following the tutorials found in

Forgotten Server seems to be running well but when I tried to login, it was showing the log that says catalog-content.json not found1713672404055.png
What I did was to download the latest tibia client and copied the assets content into a folder named as the higher client option it was showing at Client options
but after that, it shows this prompt that says Only clients with protocol 13.10 allowed!
1713672469785.png
So I just changed the name of the folder to 1310 but, after that, no client options were shown
1713672558293.png

I tried changing this version in forgottenserver\src\definitions.h

1713672747920.png

I can get into my char list after this, but when I try to login, it will never end to load and I get this message:
1713672876603.png

ERROR: failed to decompress message - invalid code lengths set
at:
[C++]: ?internalRecvData@Protocol@@AEAAXPEAEG@

Could someone please tell me what the next step should be? I have ran out of ideas.
Thanks in advance

Back