• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EXIVA - Second BETA closed!

Syntax

Developer
Reaction score
This is the second BETA test. This one will focus on the Tibia client. Please test all the clients you can, the client range I currently support is: 8.00 -> 9.10 with (partial 9.3.1 support)

Every client in between that range needs to be tested, I've tested 9.1 and 8.6 myself, seems fine.
This BETA will most likely last a bit longer than the last. Also I added a chat feature in case you're interested in talking to me whilst I develop the program. The multi-language system is not yet made so I can't provide any language files just yet.

Link: http://speedy*****malware.localhost/b6UdU/Exiva.zip

If you would like to motivate me further do not hesitate to donate:

Last edited:
what this program is about? i can be a translator for polish language :)

ps. im 21
pps. win 7

Last edited:
I think it's the IDE, if so, I can try it out!
If not, then still consider me!

I use Windows 7
I am from the US, so I speak fluent English.
I am 21.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's not the IDE, I thought it was you that was working on one.
Anyways, I'm still up for testing it.

Last edited:
I can test. I am 18 years old next month 19, also i can translate in to spanish.

Forgot to mention the closed beta testers get free premium access whenever it comes out.

Can test it. Im 17 years old, have windows 7 and can speak and write english very well so translate it to spanish fast and perfect will be kinda easy.

Hello! I would like to test
Im 15, I speak fluent English, I have Windows 7
also i can translate to Spanish :p

Perhaps I could test it.
I live in England. I'm 19 years old.

UPDATE: Closed beta testing is expected to begin tomorrow afternoon (December 6th 3:00pm Central Standard Time)

Syntax, I guess you have not reviewed my PM.

But here.
Windows 7 computer.
I am 13, but I speak fluent English.
I can translate to Norwegian.

Yeah I plan on giving everyone that posted a beta access pass.

I'll test it. As long as you tell me what it is.
I'm 18, trustworthy, and born & raised in America.

Red

UPDATE2: Testing has been delayed because it's not ready :) ETA is another 24 hours.

is it tibia ug bot ?
i can help u with the arabic translation
:p:p:p:p
22 years old here

I would love to test it out, I am 16 and I think I speak English pretty well...From the US too.

Back