• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EXIVA - Second BETA closed!

This first batch of tests will simply to be if the program actually runs on everybodys computer as planned. Simply because the features aren't all quite together so there's no real use for it atm.

Depends what it is i can be of service. Swedish, 23 years old in 1h :p got lots of time to test it now and in the future.

Almost ready guys, just adding an updating feature for future versions.

Decided to do a limited Open Beta. The program link will be in the main post, the version will run for 24 hours. It is very limited and there are no useful features working really. Just tell me if it actually runs and what OS you're on. Also any advice on the User Interface is appreciated.

Link: Exiva.zip - Speedy Share

Looks good, you should add some hover effects, like just make the text brighter etc

Tested on Windows 7 x64

For the submenu on the left? There is a hover effect but the submenu items are disabled because the pages aren't done.

It works fine for me, 80% of the buttons don't work, I hope that was intended towards the "very limited" part.
I really like the jet black color and basic design.
Until I know the purpose of it, but I don't see the point of the map section, it's nice to have, but it just doesn't seem to mix with the network/general idea of the program.

Windows 7 Ultimate

It works fine for me, 80% of the buttons don't work, I hope that was intended towards the "very limited" part.
I really like the jet black color and basic design.
Until I know the purpose of it, but I don't see the point of the map section, it's nice to have, but it just doesn't seem to mix with the network/general idea of the program.

Windows 7 Ultimate

Hah there is no point of the map section, just something I was playing around with, It'll be out in the production versions, though a small feature of it for people playing on real servers might be enabled. And yes most pages are enabled. They will be enabled throughout the releases of the BETA phase. Stay tuned for more features.

Works for me in Windows 7 x64.
What i can see is that is like a otfacebook? i mean, to see wich servers your friends are playing, to let the people see what are you playing, find new ots, send messages, and maybe a forum community? innovative and interesting. Still interesting in translate it to spanish.

cool thing, no more need to navigate trough stipid ot lists, you make it easier and it looks better, also it's cool that you will let people use it as ot communicator, that's very good thing, altough it's quite little tool, it drains pretty much mem, for me it's 40-44k.

by the way, where it is installing?

There's alot more to the program you just can't use it all, that's why the memory hog, however I'm in the process of reducing it.

Everyone post the memory usage please.

anyway you still didint answered, where is it unpacking? sorry but i don't want to store random stuffs on pc after they went useless.

Running on Win 7.
8000~kB

Very few buttons are working. < Limited? :p

I can translate to swedish.
Why do you need translation to swedish? Swedes usually understand english very good :p

Last edited:
Looks cool. I see most people here have tested on my OS therefore I wont.
When the next test comes with the features I'd love to become a part of it!

anyway you still didint answered, where is it unpacking? sorry but i don't want to store random stuffs on pc after they went useless.

Oh sorry, it's just a self extracting archive exe. It extracts to your temp folder, it's cleared whenever your OS clears it. Usually on reboot.
For the production version it'll be an installation.

Tested on Windows 7 Ultimate x64:
l1txp.png

Back