• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EXIVA - Second BETA closed!

Duly noted, and I said the latest wasn't fully supported.

Okay, I've noticed that it does not accept shortcut icons of Tibia clients.
Another thing, you can't remove a client from the list, this should be possible.

Lastly, tested latest client:
30cxb8o.png

I test the new beta.
The chat is quite slow(when you write and send a message).
The launch client option is working well, just got the same problem that Evan got(with client 9.1, it was a shortcut).
Just a question: Exiva will have an ip changer?
Btw just notice the intro... Cool :p.

I test the new beta.
The chat is quite slow(when you write and send a message).
The launch client option is working well, just got the same problem that Evan got(with client 9.1, it was a shortcut).
Just a question: Exiva will have an ip changer?
Btw just notice the intro... Cool :p.

I fixed the chat delay when you send a message in the new version.
This current version has an ipchanger. If you go to "active clients" in the home tab.
When a client is running it shows up in a box, then left click the box.

This is fixed whenever I find the rest of the addresses for 8.31, please don't use this client, it's partially supported.

30cxb8o.png

haha lol i wanted to click ok here, fuck i need to turn off pc : D

What about the Player display? When you login it shows name/world/hp/mp in the box.

Both working pretty well =)(yes i launch them).

Btw the program will have a multi client?
Edit: Just tested the ip changer, it works too :).

quick question, would you rather the program look like it does now or tibia themed.

Decided I'm going to change it a bit but not to tibia's theme. It'll be a slight change of what it is now.

so can u tell me what this program does??

It's a network for otservers. Sort've like an otserverlist + xbox live/psn/steam. It tracks servers and players on them, recording the players history.
You can sync your players to the recorded ones and claim them. Basically a community for people who play.

Back