• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Exp From Players~ Bug Formula

IgoR lYCAN

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

I would like to make the exp gain from players, 70% of the lose exp from the target.

For example... If the target dies, and lose : 10kk of exp
who killed him , should receive the equal of 7kk, shared using the ratiusdamage;

The problem that im suffering is that:

When alot of people kills the target,(actives the unfair fighting) so the exp to the players are getting highter than his loss.

For example: if 1 guy die, killed by one player, the unfair doenst count, he lose all the exp, like dieng by mosnters, but just lose the twist of fate. (ITS OK)
For example: if he dies by 3 guys, he is getting a reduce from his lost. (ITS OK)
For example: if he dies by 6 players, and he lose, 40kk, for example, this 6 players, are getting more than 40kk. (ITS NOT OK)

Im using this formula:

C++:
uint64_t Player::getGainedExperience(Creature* attacker) const
{
    if (g_config.getBoolean(ConfigManager::EXPERIENCE_FROM_PLAYERS)) {
        Player* attackerPlayer = attacker->getPlayer();
        if (attackerPlayer && attackerPlayer != this && skillLoss && std::abs(static_cast<int32_t>(attackerPlayer->getLevel() - level)) <= g_config.getNumber(ConfigManager::EXP_FROM_PLAYERS_LEVEL_RANGE)) {
            return std::max<uint64_t>(0, std::floor(getLostExperience() * getDamageRatio(attacker) * 0.35));
        }
    }
    return 0;
}

the original formula on TFS, is much bad than this one;
the original formula on tfs is :
C++:
{
        if (attackerPlayer && attackerPlayer != this && skillLoss && std::abs(static_cast<int32_t>(attackerPlayer->getLevel() - level)) <= g_config.getNumber(ConfigManager::EXP_FROM_PLAYERS_LEVEL_RANGE)) {
            return std::max<uint64_t>(0, std::floor(getLostExperience() * getDamageRatio(attacker) * 0.75));
        }
    }
    return 0;
}

also, I would like retire the "experience range from players" it should be like:
If the target is higher lvl than you are, you receive experience from his death;

also, I think, the unfair formula is ok;
The whole problem, is that the players cant get more exp, from their enemies death;

Hi everyone :)

I would like to make the exp gain from players, 70% of the lose exp from the target.

For example... If the target dies, and lose : 10kk of exp
who killed him , should receive the equal of 7kk, shared using the ratiusdamage;

The problem that im suffering is that:

When alot of people kills the target,(actives the unfair fighting) so the exp to the players are getting highter than his loss.

For example: if 1 guy die, killed by one player, the unfair doenst count, he lose all the exp, like dieng by mosnters, but just lose the twist of fate. (ITS OK)
For example: if he dies by 3 guys, he is getting a reduce from his lost. (ITS OK)
For example: if he dies by 6 players, and he lose, 40kk, for example, this 6 players, are getting more than 40kk. (ITS NOT OK)

Im using this formula:

C++:
{
            return std::max<uint64_t>(0, std::floor(getLostExperience() * getDamageRatio(attacker) * 0.35));
        }
    }
    return 0;
}

the original formula on TFS, is much bad than this one;
the original formula on tfs is :
C++:
{
            return std::max<uint64_t>(0, std::floor(getLostExperience() * getDamageRatio(attacker) * 0.75));
        }
    }
    return 0;
}

also, I would like retire the "experience range from players" it should be like:
If the target is higher lvl than you are, you receive experience from his death;

also, I think, the unfair formula is ok;
The whole problem, is that the players cant get more exp, from their enemies death;
found the correct formula somewhere? I have this problem

Back