• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Exp scrolls? Fail, I think so

What do you think about the limit on exp scrolls?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well richey this sucks.... there is alrdy a guild of 250+ only how fun would it be. this will look like icechaw..

What did you guys expect?
A server going on seriously forever?
Face reality, it's been up since november last year, instead of whining show them some respect.

~Houndish

You need like, 15 Exp Scrolls, to reach lvl 200.. That's 75 Euro.

i dont care if they changed the limit, if that guy buy 15 exp scroll he get lvl 270 so what? he got magic lvl 1? he has to train that up first to be a bit good.

Ps: who was that guy who bought 14 exp scrolls?

Kamuh.. ye but they can get ml 90 easy. and btw a lvl 271 mage hard to catch xDD and serval of them can be bad. and how about old schools and how they have been playing fairly and now their destroying the game.

You need like, 15 Exp Scrolls, to reach lvl 200.. That's 75 Euro.

Yeah. Also in expierence table you can see that lvl 300 needs 441084800 exp and that is equal to ~41 exp scroll what is equal to 205EU. Some of you said that there will be 500 lvl's after some time. WEll...get a life! I dont think that server will be destroyed cuz of removing limit, cuz on level 300 u will get only like 1 or 2 lvls for 1 exp scroll. To reach something like that u will have to spend outrage cash, and I dont think that anyone is so retarted to do that.

Yeah. Also in expierence table you can see that lvl 300 needs 441084800 exp and that is equal to ~41 exp scroll what is equal to 205EU. Some of you said that there will be 500 lvl's after some time. WEll...get a life! I dont think that server will be destroyed cuz of removing limit, cuz on level 300 u will get only like 1 or 2 lvls for 1 exp scroll. To reach something like that u will have to spend outrage cash, and I dont think that anyone is so retarted to do that.

But maybe if you check the highscore.. there are already serval 200+ if they take scrolls they become really high. and as it alrady have happend a new guild, with unknown ppl 200+ 250+? destroys for those who can't pay or don't want to.

And anthony, shut up but ye good that they have been doing this for so long but maybe some wants to continue playing, and have a good server.

hahaha, softcores becomes FAAIL AS HELL HUehUHEuHEUeuEHue.
Richeeey for fuck sake you are a great GM fix this shit, you know that this destroys the fun :[

OR Atleaast remove warcore and get a new softcore server WITHOUT exp scrolls :]

Seriously, do you guys only think of money? took away the limit on exp scrolls? You told me that my idea about taking a fee for botting each month like a license was bad? this will destroy our community, I think. saw a guy today, he had bought 14 exp scrolls? lvl 270 :p? I mean that would take some time for a serious player. This server has gone from serious, really serious too a much lower standard, that will I promise.

Do the community like this? I will try to make an poll about it.

Yours, Bergman.

Ye, like that Kamuh dude... I shoulda personally go visit him ;<

This is pretty bad idea, but doesn't mean i'm not gonna take advantage of it if it's here for now.

If i had a vote i would vote for it to go back the way it was.

you should definitly have kept the limit on exp scrolls, sure if you guys want more cash you could raise it to 10 or something(still I think that's too much), but no limit is just...........gonna destroy the server

Back