• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Exp scrolls? Fail, I think so

What do you think about the limit on exp scrolls?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stone Island

Reaction score
Seriously, do you guys only think of money? took away the limit on exp scrolls? You told me that my idea about taking a fee for botting each month like a license was bad? this will destroy our community, I think. saw a guy today, he had bought 14 exp scrolls? lvl 270 :p? I mean that would take some time for a serious player. This server has gone from serious, really serious too a much lower standard, that will I promise.

Do the community like this? I will try to make an poll about it.

Yours, Bergman.

Lol? Softcores is limited... Not Icechaw. ( I think )

no limit on exp scroll totally sucks -.- destroys all fun since there are lots of botters with like 100kk cash they will jsut buy themself lvl 300

Lol? Softcores is limited... Not Icechaw. ( I think )

Sun, 19 Apr 2009 15:18:17 GMT - Some changes
These changes were already applied few days ago, but I'm posting to let you know about them:

* Multi-page highscores on the websites.
* Banishments visible on character lookup on the websites.
* Batwing Hat will now properly give the player +1 magic level.
* Some broken stairs were fixed.
* The experience scroll limit of 5 on SoftCores has been lifted. There is no longer any limit.

Don't think so, read the new's

Thats why renacashi going up in lvls hahahah soon he have to live on the streets sad kid

and yeah that suck all noobs buyin scrolls getting 300 and act gods (renacashi)

Its just suck, you are gonna make lvl 200-300 like in month or so of pg, and some other fu*kin kid will do it in 5min. <_< I guess there will be lvl 500 in a week or so...

Screw those exp scrolls

Its just suck, you are gonna make lvl 200-300 like in month or so of pg, and some other fu*kin kid will do it in 5min. <_< I guess there will be lvl 500 in a week or so...

Screw those exp scrolls

I think so too. I mean look at the old schools what do you think they feel now? all the exp they have taken and now as Sick says "fu*kin kid will do it in 5min."

i dont care if they changed the limit, if that guy buy 15 exp scroll he get lvl 270 so what? he got magic lvl 1? he has to train that up first to be a bit good.

Ps: who was that guy who bought 14 exp scrolls?

kamuh i guess? 271ed never seen him lol anyway hes going down!

just watch their guilds Teh exp scroll guild!

Back