• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Experienced 17 years old looking for a job.

burkaz

Reaction score
As the title of the topic said. Iam looking for a job as a gamemaster on any server 8.40 - 8.50.

My name is Andreas and iam from Sweden.
Iam seventeen years old and iam good with people. Also i know how to map decent detailed stuff like hunting places etc.

Got 4-5 years experience of being a gamemaster since i had my own servers up and going. Had a famous server named Fanta.no-ip.org during the 7.5/7.6 period.

Skilled Gm. Knows the basic commands. And iam not a corrupted Gamemaster like other people that i've seen. (not giving items/levels) to players and neither to my own character.

The languages i speak is (Swedish and English)

Just send me a private message and i'll hand out my Hotmail to you. So we could talk on MSN messenger if interessted.

(edit) Forgot to mention that iam able to be online 6-7 hours a day (edit)

Your's, Andreas. :peace:

Last edited:
You guys doesn't have any players.. So i guess iam sorry. And besides that it aint even open yet..

Last edited:
burkaz, please don't bump that fast and do not be a leacher.. please seed too even if they have 0 players why don't help them get more? i would do that...

Well.. The Server isnt even online. And i don't want to put my free time in mapping for an OT that i don't even know will ever go online. That's my way looking at it.

Back