• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Experienced Gamemaster seeking an OT.

Anen

Reaction score
Hello, My name is Roope and I am 16 year old boy from Finland, I have been studying English for 8 years now. My interests are Tibia,friends and English studying. My english grade is 9, last test results were 94 points out of 100.
I have been playing tibia for 7 years now, when I started to play Tibia I also got interested of english studying.
I have been a Senior Tutor in real tibia, but i left my work as a senior tutor due retirement. I have been GM/CM in multiple of OT's. Some examples: Dreamia, I first started my work as a tutor, after being tutor for 1 month~, I was asked to if I wanted to be a CM, well I took the job ofcourse, and my test time was 2 months . After that 2 months I was given promotion to full time God. Veterana, I started off as a Tutor, but quickly a GM asked me to be his Counsellor, I agreed, I was a counsellor for 1 month, after that i became a GM, after being GM for a few months there was an update and the same time I got promoted as a CM and again a month passed, another CM quitted and I became God, after being a God for sometime I saw that I need to concentrate on studying, and left my cape and told the Admin to recruit some new blood. Now I don't need to study so much so I decided to throw the apply here.

I can be online 2-6h per day

Why do I think I deserve to be a Gamemaster?
- I love helping people, I got good english+knowledge about Tibia. I know Tibia rules very well.

What would I do as a Gamemaster?
- I would check botters every 30 minutes im online
- I would be in help channel and check report's.
- I would watch wars and catch autohealers/target lockers.

Why would I be a good Gamemaster?
- Since I propably don't play your server yet Im not addicted to wars/exping.
- Im Fair and helpful.
- Im alot online

Wasn't enough? Want to hear more, PM me or contact via msn [email protected].

Yours, Anen~

Back