• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Experienced GameMaster

Lol,he scamed my server. I gave him GM position in my server and he summoned items etc for his own character and banished everyone who killed his main. I suggest you to not hire him as a gm

What the hell are you talking about? I don't even know you & GMs cannot even make items, nice try on flaming my thread.

Edit: That is also, not considered "scamming" if a person doesn't steal a map, or scripts.. etc.

Stay off my thread if this is what you think you need to do to get hired as GM yourself.

Regards,
Kangarew

I had a funny feeling already when you made the thread and you acted
so this aint such a big suprise

hey

i am currently developing a server i have got alot to go but i am in need of a gamemaster and you seem good i am fun and would like to take you on board

^(talking about andrew), He botted on my server LOL? And he would tp his character to places where other players couldn't be at

Apocalypse, I do not see how that is relevant to gamemaster thread. Though I do admit to botting, it is a rather boring server and it seems that you don't do much to uphold it. Thanks for the bump,though.

Regards,
Andrew

It's poor what is happening this days. Few new servers get published monthly and they don't have good and professional staff. You look experienced and I wish you all the best. ;P

Rofl kanga, you even put your name on other ppl's houses and stole their items once I removed your gm, definitely not recommended, can post proof if anyone needs

Thanks for the bump Apoc.

Also, quit trying to destroy my reputation as a trustful person. I do not appreciate it, go feed the bullshit to your dog.

Back