• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Experienced GameMaster!

His server is not worth it, it's a stupid download and run server

His server is not worth it, it's a stupid download and run server
oki but i'm speaking to him now
he didn't interested in your comment
sorry but you're noob so no one can respect you! hahahah
and you know it's not a run and download server my friend gave it to me and i fixed like 200 problems of it with Mr codex support and i have edit in the map if you see the first map you won't know that it's the same map!!!!!!

oki but i'm speaking to him now
he didn't interested in your comment
sorry but you're noob so no one can respect you! hahahah
and you know it's not a run and download server my friend gave it to me and i fixed like 200 problems of it with Mr codex support and i have edit in the map if you see the first map you won't know that it's the same map!!!!!!
@Mr Osama Please stop tossing my name around, I no longer am supporting your project

@GM Lubo please stop harassing this kid, if his server is crap then the players will find out the hard way.

@N4z3R No respectable developer would make you a gm on their server, server's don't need gm's they need 2 things (1) they need players and (2) they need other developers.

@Mr Osama Please stop tossing my name around, I no longer am supporting your project

@GM Lubo please stop harassing this kid, if his server is crap then the players will find out the hard way.

@N4z3R No respectable developer would make you a gm on their server, server's don't need gm's they need 2 things (1) they need players and (2) they need other developers.
when i didn't say that you helped me in my project in my adv thread you said should i laugh or not you didn't fix anything i fix all then i decided to say that you helped me?

Back