• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Experienced Gamemasters needed!

Name: Adam
Experience:4 Years Tibia 2 Years ot and 1,5 Year Gamemaster, Know all Commands and i Find Bugs some times, I also do mapping
English: my english is a 7/10 and i speak little French and Swedish.
Why: Becouse im a good gamemaster and i justed quited another server couse they where unfair to ohter players.

Hi my name is justin ( Xyro Neiz ) and i am a 18 year old 6 year ot maker with alot of experince i am stopping making ot and willing to help others to build there ot up. give me what you need (rules, Jobs, or any other thing) and i will do my best. e mail me at [email protected]

Xyro Neiz, Justin * :D

Lol, I used to work for you, ROFLCOPTER

If you don't remember I was "God Jason". >.>

Hellow

Name:Christian Larsson
City:Gothenburg/sweden

Well ass start i've ben Gamemaster in alot of server's i have done very good job as 'gamemaster' the last gamemaster position i was it was at 8.1 for like 3year's ago aftet that i trying to find the right server and i did YES i was a old tutor at 'Rozeria.net known as Spawn/loggen' You know me snick
Why i try to get the Gamemaster Position it's because of i got alot of time and it's alot of rule breaker's in our lovely server At the moment well my english is pretty good i hope it's enough i played tibia in 5year's and ot 3-4year's so i know the basic's and since it's alot of experince people here at otland.net i hope you give me a shot

You can put me as try-out if you wan't

Job as gamemaster:
Punish the Rule breaker
Punish the bug abuser
Ban the cheater's As Macro,Recorder,Aimbot,Script user's,Mc's
Answer any question's at Help channel
I will absolute NOT GM Abuse

My msn [email protected]
At Alzeria.net Nixon

Talk to me if you want

Love And Peace

Take Care

Was it three years since tibia used the client 8.1? I very doubt that.

Was it three years since tibia used the client 8.1? I very doubt that.

no i didn't mean that i meant it was 1-3year's since i was a 'gamemaster' at tibia 8.1 since me and my friend played just then 8.0-8.1 i might write wrong to

Well, those who i have seen in this thread ARE kids, I'd call them adults if they were. And yes, by reading those who posted their applications sofar i consider myself more qualified than them. Call it arrogance if you like, sorry but its just pure facts. And do a research on how many people here on otland are above the age of 20 and you'll see where im going.

Yeah i know, i just wrote to quickly. I bet everyone understood what i ment anyways :)

No offence Tanath, but your english lol, i find typing errors like all over ur text, And im 16 years old living in sweden? If your around the top 10 in ur class i'd be the top 1 if i ever "came" to your class...

And Judging people by age or lenght isn't right, i don't like people who talk about criticism about a group of younger aged people.. Your underestemating us, We're all Scripters and PHPers for all you know, and we're better at it than you'll ever be? So what can u do? You can help In-Game, Saying we can't?..

We might be even more qualified and bring more features to the server than your nice application with typings errors ever would.. Now don't ever judge people below your age cause nobody's perfect.

Name : Omar Hossam Mahmoud.

Why you choose me : I experienced alot on OTservers as a GM, I had my own server, FlammingVets.. I made X-roxor, and mega-roxor, I was a gm for a long time before, I know alot, I speak fluet english, I'm a very trust-worthy person, I'm good at mapping, I script good spells/monsters, I know in everything with a 50%, but I know everything, and I'm perfect as working as a gamemaster.. I have never decieved/scammed/hacked anyone before, but I was scammed from others, well thats about me!

Languages : Fluet English, Arabic, Little german.

Leets Count your Typing Errors:

1# Is Fluet a word?

2# I Can't believe yor actually saying your english skills are 100% Cause your GRAMMER SUCKS

3# You Scammed Applez on his Roxxor Server, You hidd donation items in the map

This message was sent from Applez to the Scammer "Sir Shutter".
And if you need Proof Just enter Here or read the Logg below: http://otland.net/members/sir-shutter/

Originally Posted by Applez

You really suck at this of Open Tibia...

Do you think I'm a beginner like you?

I already found everything you putted in the map, and I own now your 2 accounts where you were putting items to sell in-game or for RL cash to your PayPal account, I knew you were a person that I couldn't trust.

That's why now if someone watchs your profile I can say: DON'T WORK WITH THIS NOOB.

Good Luck,
PS: I already fixed the console error... years ago.

N0ob!.

No offence Tanath, but your english lol, i find typing errors like all over ur text, And im 16 years old living in sweden? If your around the top 10 in ur class i'd be the top 1 if i ever "came" to your class...

And Judging people by age or lenght isn't right, i don't like people who talk about criticism about a group of younger aged people.. Your underestemating us, We're all Scripters and PHPers for all you know, and we're better at it than you'll ever be? So what can u do? You can help In-Game, Saying we can't?..

We might be even more qualified and bring more features to the server than your nice application with typings errors ever would.. Now don't ever judge people below your age cause nobody's perfect.

So what if i do typos, its not like im applying to NASA. And why shouldn't i judge people by their age, from what i have experienced most people are immature and got no sence of seriousness when playing a bigger server like this one. FYI, it is a serious server. And honestly, im not here to get virtual friends so i honestly don't care that much whether you like me or not. And i think you got the whole deal wrong, this is a thread to apply as a Gamemaster, not a scripter or anything else, and in that matter based on what i have seen in their own applications i consider myself more qualified than most of them, like i mentioned earlier. Nothing wrong with that really.. Try and read through it all again in my application and im sure you will get it right this time. Ever heard of self-confidence? Or are you one of those in school who gets bullied alot and gets offended by anything that someone says?

Once again, this is an application about doing a job as Gamemaster, nothing else like you're trying to make it look like. It's about being good at THAT area.

Name:Johannes ;D
Language:I talk Swedish and also very good english
Activity:I will be online very often since i start school at 12:30 and goes to 15:00 atm so i will be active 3-7h a day +-

Fair:I am very fair and wont be a corrupt gm i wont ban people i get mad on. I will only ban botters etc etc

PS:no worries everybody loves me <3

Haha, this is funny :D I'll join in:

Let's count your grammatic and litteral errors!

1! Let's (Let us)
2! count (Lowercase)
3! typing (Lowercase)
4! errors (Even though that word makes no sense in this meaning)
5! "fluet" (Lowercase)
6! you're (You are)
7! He's not "saying" anything! This is a forum!
8! English (Capitalized)
9! because (And lowercase)
10! grammar
11! scammed (Lowercase)
12! of
13! server (Lowercase)
14! hid
15! on
16! scammer (Lowercase)
17! proof (Lowercase)
18! reply
19! here (Lowercase)
20! log (Spelling and lowercase)

I'm hoping to prove a point here; on an international forum for underaged kids, massive grammatic and litteral errors are bound to be constantly repeated until eternity. There's no way anyone with absolutely correct English capabilities will ever post so don't expect it. Even I make mistakes.

Name :Jorge
Experience : 4 years playing tibia
What can you do for the server:Be a GM, help people,banning botters,etc
Why you should choose me: im a nice person, i like to help people, nice english and the most important thing:

I have pacience ;)

Languages: English,Español

Hello, i need 2 experienced gamemasters that can be active.

I got a real tibia map that have 100 players online daily. Alzeria - Latest News .

You must be:
  • Experienced as a gamemasters.
  • Fair Gamemasters for players (they should love you)
  • You'll get a list from me of what you can do (Banning players etc)
  • You must be very good at english.

Yeah, that's it. Make your application and I'll see which 2 guys I'll choose. The server is running on a dedicated server.

I'm sure that you'll be happy on the server. Make your application and we'll see.

This server needs only 2 experienced gamemasters. NOT MORE.

Yours,
Simpz

Hello..
My name is Allen..

- Was gamemaster on really much OTS for like 3 years in the row..

- They loved me because i was on the side of the players and always listened to theyr thinkings/opinions about something and such..

- Okay :D

Add me at msn : [email protected]

Kind Regards,
Pro Warbringer

Haha, this is funny :D I'll join in:

Let's count your grammatic and litteral errors!

1! Let's (Let us)
2! count (Lowercase)
3! typing (Lowercase)
4! errors (Even though that word makes no sense in this meaning)
5! "fluet" (Lowercase)
6! you're (You are)
7! He's not "saying" anything! This is a forum!
8! English (Capitalized)
9! because (And lowercase)
10! grammar
11! scammed (Lowercase)
12! of
13! server (Lowercase)
14! hid
15! on
16! scammer (Lowercase)
17! proof (Lowercase)
18! reply
19! here (Lowercase)
20! log (Spelling and lowercase)

I'm hoping to prove a point here; on an international forum for underaged kids, massive grammatic and litteral errors are bound to be constantly repeated until eternity. There's no way anyone with absolutely correct English capabilities will ever post so don't expect it. Even I make mistakes.

Pathetic imo

Since im partowner of the server "chrome.mine.nu" you can always pick me as a suggestion if you feel for it :) i´ve got exerience since 5 years back. So PM me if i´m anything for you.

Name:Chris
Language(s):Spanish/English
Experienc:7 years on tibia 3 on tibia rl, 4 on ots
Comment:I like to help peaple,and be sure to do every thing it takes to make the server more beter
Activity:from 6 to 9 hours a day depends

Name: Jorge =)
Languages: Español,English,Portugues um pouco
experience: 3 years on rl, and 3 in ots ;o+

why should u pick me: cuuuzz im coOoOoOol and i have pacience, and im KeWL the players will love me =)
What can i do: Banning botters :>, hmm reporting bugs, helping at help channel, etc

bump.

Needing Gamemasters now.
Please I'm inactive so do not spamm me with PMs until I write to you in this thread if you are accepted or not.

Name : Victor
Experience : Senior Tutor on RL, GM for 5 months
Why : Bcoz i like this server.
What I can do : Help people.
I'm speaking English & Polish.

PM me if i'm in.

Hello!

My name is Jacob and I'll come from Sweden. I has played Tibia for three years now and I'll got experience of it :) I'm just fourteen years old. :p. On RL Tibia I'm Tutor and soon Senior Tutor, I have not got any bad reports and has reported many players.

I can speak both english and swedish.

I'm a fair GM and loves what I do. I can be online many hours per day and I won't be unfair, give free items or unban my friends or something like that, like a GM should be. :D

Yours,

Jacob. (add my msn: [email protected])

Back