• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Experienced Gamemasters needed!

Name: Anders
Nick: Alexsio
Age; 16
I speak Norwegian,swedish,English, a bit danish.(but fully able to understand it)
some spanish.(easy sentences)
Experience: play'd tibia for almost 7 years. both rl and Ot.(ot since 7,4 or something)
I have an ok map skill, i was 1 of the gamemasters in the Original 1337/roxor map.(before it got released and fucked up)

Handing in an Apply for Gamemaste/Counsellor job.

"
A gamemaster should not be loved.. but not hated either. usually a gamemaster is loved by for exsample the swedish but then hes hated by the polish. and the otehr way"

Last edited:
Name : Emmito
Experience: i've played tibia in 6 years
Language: Im from NOrway but i've lived in England in like 5 years
Why i wanna join ur staff : i really want to join your staff beacouse i think ur server is very good ( rates and all the other things ) And beacouse u guys look like a nice staff to be with
Last Words From me : Well i hope u will choose me.
I've played RL tibia in 3 years of those 6 years i've played in, and well ... nothing more to say then xD

Dear Dumme

Apply for Dummen

Name : My name is Emmito

Sex : Im a Female

Experience : Well....:thumbup: i have played RL tibia in 6 years
since 7.4 . I play at Chimera lvl 54 knight or something
xd it sucks but i have also played at servers and i know much about the RL map ..... I have played as a GM in 3 servers beacouse all the servers crashed beacouse my friend made the server and the noobs allways follows to destroy the server and he thinks im a good GM/GOD

Applying for : Im mostly applying for a GM / CM or something like that so i can help people more than without any powers :D

Why i wanna be in your staff : Beacouse i think that ur experienced and its a serious server not a server where u give away lvls and etc etc....
And it seems like an exciting job to join ur Staff.

Email : My Email is [email protected]

What i can help with : I know that im a very good GM.i help people much and if i had a GM i would help them more ....
:) And i know im a fair GM and i have experience.

Last Words From Me : Well i hope u choose mine Apply beacouse i really wanna be back on a GM since its so long time ago.

Dear Dumme

Hello, My name is Roope and i am 15 year old boy from Finland,I have been studying English for 7 years now. My interests are Tibia,friends and English studying. My english grade is 9, last test results were 94 points out of 100.
I have been playing tibia for 7 years now (soon to be 8) After playing real Tibia for 2 years i found OT's and been playing since then ofcourse normal tibia at the same time.
I have been a Senior Tutor in real tibia, but i left my work as a senior tutor due retirement. I have been GM/CM in multiple of OT's. A bit of my OT GM history: .Dreamia,I first started my work as a tutor, after being tutor for 1 month~, i was asked to if i wanted to be a CM, well i took the job ofcourse, and my test time was 2 months . After that 2 months i was given promotion to full time CM, Well i was a CM for a month~ after that the Dreamia staff decided to promote me to a God but after being a god for 2 months~ the server went down. Veterana,I just finished my work there as a gamemaster cause i wanted to war more but soon i noticed i also love gamemaster job due i love helping players so i decided to come here and see if i would get a job as a gamemaster WIHTOUT a normal character at all so i wont have any reasons to abuse my position. In Veterana i also started my job as a Tutor but very quickly i got promoted. Theres some of my GM experience ofcourse that's not all, ive had my own server which didn't succeed so well 50~ players online only. And GM in alot of ot's in the past 5 yrs of my OT time.

Why do i think i deserve to be a Gamemaster?
- I love helping people, i got good english+knowledge about Tibia, i know Tibia rules very well and i want to make sure that people do not bot illegally or break the Alzeria rules. + I just simply love helping people.
Languages Spoken: English,A little bit of Swedish and German, and ofcourse my native language Finnish.

I can be online 2-8h per day

Contact me trough msn:[email protected] or due e-mail [email protected]

~Regards, Anen

Last edited:
Hello.
I am 18 years old. Played tibia since 7.1
I have had many successful servers with over 200+ players so i know how to handle a GameMaster posistion. I can speak english and swedish. I also do some basic c++ and lua coding. Also mapping if you need.

My name is Peter and I'm from London, UK.
I'm 19 years old and I've been playing Tibia since 2001 years.

I've got high experience when it comes HELPING. I know how to act as a person if somebody would ask me for help about game play & I promise you that I would use ALL of my knowledge and my own money to help the person who's in trouble or in a bad condition. I don't give a damn of what I'll lose on it, this is a game where people should be able to help each other if they got the chance to do it.

The reason to why you would want me to the Support team is that I think Alzeria need more <PEOPLE> who are able to waste their time to reach solutions and finding out ways to make begginers making benefit of theirselves and having more fun and better time when they're playing on a such good server as Alzeria.
I'm one of those <PEOPLE> & I'm worth to show all begginers out there what the RIGHT is & what the BAD is.
Ofcourse, I would be able to do all this without being a Gamemaster. But if I'm a Gamemaster, I would feel myself 'prooved' as a good helper.

I hope this application of mine will do any benefit.

Best regards, Peter.

Contact me via PM, please.

Hello.

I've been playing Tibia over the past decade,
mostly active at the real tibia worlds "Lunara" aswell as "Saphira".

There I've made myself known under ingame names such as Leffmo, Seuz, Pykka, Macgyver. And at Saphira I played under the name "Klockren", at Premia I played in the Dragonheart family, and at Eternia the Maclathlans. All of these names were very famous names "back in the days" (Pre 7.4) Except for Klockren.

As I've been mainly retired on Real tibia, even if I frequently monitor the gamemaster boards through old friends who've joined the ranks of capes these days, since the 7.5 update, as the game had taken a direction I disliked, my interest in OTs increased, even though I had been active in the OT world since the 2.8a release, thus I've seen the evolution of OTs, been there when new formats and systems has been developed, and therefore I know how most of these systems work by heart.

During the last year I've also gotten my hands on the leaked Tibia files, not just the npcs that are released, but the entire server except for the source code, thus my understanding for how Tibia is built has increased greatly, and I've interested me quite a bit in vocation balancing, finding the answers to questions such as "why were the vocations so much more balanced before?"

The reason you would want me as a gamemaster, is because I'm highly qualified for the position, as I've even been offered it once on Real Tibia, even though I declined it cause I wouldn't be able to fulfill the requirements as they basicly require you too spend as much time online as a fulltime job would require, if not more, aswell as have tons of stupid rules such as, if you aren't active for more then an amount of hours during a week, you're dismissed without questions.

Also, I'd like to point out that I could conversate with a player in about any language though I speak none fluently.

Hello.

I've been playing Tibia over the past decade,
mostly active at the real tibia worlds "Lunara" aswell as "Saphira".

There I've made myself known under ingame names such as Leffmo, Seuz, Pykka, Macgyver. And at Saphira I played under the name "Klockren", at Premia I played in the Dragonheart family, and at Eternia the Maclathlans. All of these names were very famous names "back in the days" (Pre 7.4) Except for Klockren.

As I've been mainly retired on Real tibia, even if I frequently monitor the gamemaster boards through old friends who've joined the ranks of capes these days, since the 7.5 update, as the game had taken a direction I disliked, my interest in OTs increased, even though I had been active in the OT world since the 2.8a release, thus I've seen the evolution of OTs, been there when new formats and systems has been developed, and therefore I know how most of these systems work by heart.

During the last year I've also gotten my hands on the leaked Tibia files, not just the npcs that are released, but the entire server except for the source code, thus my understanding for how Tibia is built has increased greatly, and I've interested me quite a bit in vocation balancing, finding the answers to questions such as "why were the vocations so much more balanced before?"

The reason you would want me as a gamemaster, is because I'm highly qualified for the position, as I've even been offered it once on Real Tibia, even though I declined it cause I wouldn't be able to fulfill the requirements as they basicly require you too spend as much time online as a fulltime job would require, if not more, aswell as have tons of stupid rules such as, if you aren't active for more then an amount of hours during a week, you're dismissed without questions.

Also, I'd like to point out that I could conversate with a player in about any language though I speak none fluently.

Cipsoft demands you to spend atleast 1 hour working everyday on real-tibia, how hard is that? That is all they ask for but if you are online more than that, then it's your own deicision.

Last edited:
They require a bit more then just an hour a day. And still I was offered the position due to my years of experience in Tibia, and being suggested by three other gamemasters. Even though I pretty much was retired, thus I didn't feel like spending the time required, which IS more then one hour a day, as working as a gamemaster on real tibia isn't as simple as being a gamemaster on an average OT, where it's enough to log on check for cheats log off.

Name :Tobias M
Experience : over 10 years with own server first gm wen i was 5 yesrs
What can you do for the server: script, mapper, accpage
Why you should choose me: i born to be tibia nerd :D
i speak english and swedish 10/10

Thats not English 10/10 Rofl.

1. I think or know that im a good GameMaster, And i hope that i can show you that if you chose me as an GameMaster in Alzeria! Ive been a GameMasrer since 7.1(OTs) I got an good reputation for being an good GameMaster and a trust able person!

2. Sure ive always been fair to the people in my servers and others that ive been GameMaster, I really dont care if you polish swedish and such
If they do an crime, ill use my power to make it right!
I will do my best to keep the server clean from cheaters.
Im a good english speeker

Simpz do the right choice now :)

They require a bit more then just an hour a day. And still I was offered the position due to my years of experience in Tibia, and being suggested by three other gamemasters. Even though I pretty much was retired, thus I didn't feel like spending the time required, which IS more then one hour a day, as working as a gamemaster on real tibia isn't as simple as being a gamemaster on an average OT, where it's enough to log on check for cheats log off.

If you read the GM references carefully, you will see that there is only atleast 1 hour acitivty everyday they demand from you.

Hiho! I'd like to apply...

Name: Peter
Nickname: Ertill
Years: 16
Language: Swedish and English.
Previous experience: I've had 2 servers myself and been GM on 2 servers aswell, been playing OT since 7.6.
I'm a fair and good Gamemaster, not playing around etc.
Also i'm online 7 hours+ a day.
That's it i guess..

Regards
Peter

He wont accept you, 9 posts.
Everyone who is applying here have max 30post, so how will he accept you?

Why would your post count matter? There are allot of retards around here with lots of posts. Thing that matters is if you are qualified as a GM.

Why would your post count matter? There are allot of retards around here with lots of posts. Thing that matters is if you are qualified as a GM.

Because users with more post count is more trustable.

Name: Krystian
Language(s): Polish/English and Russian.
Comment: I am playing tibia about 4 years. I am very active, and people like me :) I want to have a gamemaster because I like to help people. I never don't give free items to people! NEVER! I was Gamemaster in a few OTservers. My english is good. You can trust me! I have an microphone, and ventrilo/teamspeak2/skype if You want. I was an tutor in ELOTH OTS and ots.net.pl. If You have any problems with somethink, I can give You advice :) If You are looking an experienced GM - PM me.

Activity
: 5-12 hours a day. (I am in computer somethink about that..)

I think it's all. PM me if You have any questions.

See You in tibia :D Or in otland if You want xD

If you read the GM references carefully, you will see that there is only atleast 1 hour acitivty everyday they demand from you.

Though the only GM references you've read are the released one from 7.7, <- Less populated Tibia requires less time online, not the ones up-to-date from 8.3 <- More populated Tibia, more is required from harder working gamemasters.

Back