• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Experienced Scripter for New Project for BPO

RayquazaX

Reaction score
Hi I am starting a Pokemon Online,though alot of people already are making one and that there is already a great one,but the first one isent great,its kinda blows,so i am here asking for a scripter to help me with this project.The project will be alot better by.
☻Catching Rate being a bit better than normal.And not having a great ball be better than a Super.
☻Alot more hunting places so players will have a variety of places to hunt instead of spawns being maxed out with players.
☻Quests for lower level players.
☻Updates and Events alot more then having an event once every 2 months.
☻Pokeballs not OVER-PRICED.
☻More islands and Cities
☻Kanto and Jhoto done before opening.

But instead of telling you and saying what i am going to do I am going to tell you what I have done and what i am currently working on.

☺=working.
☻=done.

☺=spells
☺=map
☺=scripts(some that are finished are listen below).
☺=pet system
☺=pokeball system/go
☺=forum(finishing very soon)Edited at 11:47PM Thursday April 29,2010
☺=website
☺=Execute pokeball from bag(summon pokemon out of ball from the bag instead from the EQ area)

☻=pokemon(w/ attacks)
☻=items
☻=Custom Pewter Quest/Custom Cerulean Quest

☻SYSTEMS
.Cut
.Dig
.Fly
.Rock smash
.Back(pokeball)
.Fishing
.Light
.Teleport(Will be completed after the map is finished)

So hopefully the scripter that I am looking for will be able to help me.

If you think that you can help me then add my msn

[email protected]

EDIT:
Looking for a Webdesigner and a atleast 2 more mappers,please apply with the App. below.(Edited/Added on 11:48 Thursday April 29,2010
(DOWN WAS ALSO EDITED AT 11:48 THURSDAY APRIL 29,2010
NAME
LANGUAGES SPEAK
AVAILABLE TIME FOR WORK
JOB
EXPERIENCE(SCREENSHOTS OR PREVIOUS WORK)
WHY???
MSN

<ACCEPTING COMMENTS AND CRITICISM>

Sincerely [DAPO]Infected

Last edited:
B U M P
Finishing more of pewter today and hopefully starting on Cerulean in the next day,wont be online(Saturday) because have a movie audition at 3:00PM at Ann Morrison for a Zombie Movie but its exclusive lol,but then after that i am having a movie nite with a girl and some friends who are bringing a girl,so Saturday wont be a good day to contact me except for about 8:00AM to 1:00PM would be the best time out of Saturday,so also hit me up and I am finishing pewter and the Forum soon,so hit me up and join.

Some offtopic: you bumped this thread 3 times in 1 day?

ONT: Wish ya luck with it ;) hope that you finish it soon:)

Back