• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Expert PvP - Beta Release

slavi

#define SLAVI32 _WIN32
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
slavidodo
Well, Code still needs a lot of enchantments, so compiling in linux may result in some problems!

Please report back any issues in compiling, give feedback and as well make pull requests if you see errors.

The Repo can be found here

Last edited:
Well, Code still needs a lot of enchantments, so compiling in linux may result in some problems!

Please report back any issues in compiling, give feedback and as well make pull requests if you see errors.
Fuck you....... turn off your skype sound next time, you confused me. :'(

Hahahaahha... I thought its my skype and was like "damn they should wait until im done with that video!"

You should not be able to join the party of someone who is currently in an aggression.
Can you walk through yellow magic walls and does the shooter get white skull / pz when someone walks into a red mode magic wall?

You should not be able to join the party of someone who is currently in an aggression.
Can you walk through yellow magic walls and does the shooter get white skull / pz when someone walks into a red mode magic wall?
these are simple Lua scripts. The fact that client shows correct squares, animations/sprites. thats what I'm surprised about.

these are simple Lua scripts. The fact that client shows correct squares, animations/sprites. thats what I'm surprised about.
Posts like this piss me off.
Whether or not the code is simple or complex should not matter.
The effort put in by OP and then shared with the community, should be appreciated.
Snide remarks about how easy the content is to create (whether it is true or not) is disrespectful.

tl;dr Keep your negativity to yourself.

@Summ Great, Thanks for information, please enrich me with more information about aggressions.

The effort put in by OP and then shared with the community, should be appreciated.
Snide remarks about how easy the content is to create (whether it is true or not) is disrespectful.

I don't get what you are trying to say. But as far as I understand, the code is already public in github, I already made a thread for that before saying i am going to work on this.

Sorry for double post, can't edit. Yeah if the player casted the field within fist mode, or his current mode is fist, everyone walk over his fields get's attacked by him, as well his mw walls become blocking!
As well, I edited the map so that you can throw items/cast compats over the yellow mw, however when you are agressive to it you can't.

Last edited:
That's already implemented into the client with this system. This is an implementation that CipSoft made to Real tibia, in which slavi has decided to release for people to implement into their OTs.

huh what? read my post again pls.
I was praising Slavi for making something like that work. But answered to Summ that even if Fields doesn't apply skulls correctly its just few lines of simple lua scripts to make it work.

huh what? read my post again pls.
I was praising Slavi for making something like that work. But answered to Summ that even if Fields doesn't apply skulls correctly its just few lines of simple lua scripts to make it work.
I don't get you, summ said things that I already did except for party. Everything is already done.

Last edited:
Mrrrrh.
Just ignore my post.
I'm probably too tired to understand.

Fantastic work.

I know people have been really down on the expert PvP that CipSoft made, but I think it's a pretty interesting option that allows for people to ''opt out'' of PvP, and not get effected by other players while they are outside of the conflict.

This would also help out non-real tibia OT servers, as many people have suggested and wanted a server that has PvP and non-PvP enabled players in the same game world. With this system in place, it really helps out visually to represent fields that are would hurt you, and what fields won't.

And with things like magic walls and wild growth walls, it makes it so non-PvP and PvP players can't block each other, and unfairly interfere with PvP/combat in general.

Myself, I don't really like any restrictions to PvP, but having more options to create a game is always a good thing.

Keep up the good work.

Another thing, players can't walk over red-mode magic wall, should I give him pz and allow them to walk over?

If someone shots a red mode magic wall and another player tries to walk through it, the shooter will receive white skull and the player trying to pass will bounce back.

If someone shots a red mode magic wall and another player tries to walk through it, the shooter will receive white skull and the player trying to pass will bounce back.
This is already implemented for all magicfields, But there is one problem that mwalls are showing in Blue so that player can't walk through them, i can rebase the formula, But i don't have clue about side-effects.

Back