• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Export with phpmyadmin

zednem

Reaction score
Yo ^^
I have one question, i have an ot with tfs 0.3 beta 2, and i paste to beta 3, but there some bug in createguild, i think is because i don't changed the database, but every time i try to export my beta 2 database to a file sql and try to import to 0.3 database, i get this error

Code:
#1217 - Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails

So someone can explain to me how i config export beta 2, in a way a can import to beta 3 all accounts and etc???

Nice tip ;D

EDIT:
WTF
Nice tip? no
Sensacional Tip!
Best program ever, really easy to use and light ;D
Rep ++

Last edited:
Try to use this program: Navicat MySQL Admin Tool - the World's Best MySQL GUI for Windows, Linux & Mac OS X - Download Now! Support Access to MySQL, Excel to MySQL, MySQL editor, MySQL administrator, MySQL frontend, MySQL manager, phpmyadmin, MySQL mangement, MySQL administ. It has a 30-day free trial. It makes backups that actually work and you can schedule backups so it makes a backup for example every 10 minutes.

Rep++?

I thought I am the only one who use it :D It's really cool application nad it has "30 day free trial" :D

Back