• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ExqurSoft / IceChaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings,

I made this thread because today: Apr 02 2009 at 12:59:18
I died by Esterukka, and it wouldn't be anything strange in it..
If I wouldn't get kicked out of the game.

We were fighting at east part of Thais,
Esterukka had us on his tail.. Esterukka ran so I was only with
Robaczek and Pierdolony Pierdolec..
There were no Esterukka on the screen!
Suddenly I've got some lagg or freeez, can't exactly say.
After few seconds I just got kicked out of the game,
and only what I saw was the message about connection timeout.
So I did refresh the icechaw website to check, If it's everything
okey with my connection, and so it was ;)
I saw my nickname on the "Recent Deaths" so I was omg wtf?
I logged in temple and asked on vent my mates If it's only me or the server went down, and they said that They were playing all that time.

And there's 2 strange things messing up my mind..
Esterukka wouldn't just come back and attack me,
when he's far away, alone and We're chasing him :confused:

Secondly..
Palacz Knight came on vent and first words that he said, was:
Yesterday Dut came alone at Edron Behemoths, when he was collecting fangs..
Dut started to attack him ( It's not possible for almost 500 paladin to kill 500 knight.. solo! )

So anyway, after some time Palacz Knight got kicked out of the game just like me.. Also, he's internet connection was okey,
but he only couldn't logg into the game..
After few seconds he logged in temple so wtf ?

2 same situations ?!?!
No, I say ! This can't be a coincidence !

So, My Dear ExqurSoft Team!

Do not involve into the game, and especially do not use your power against players, because this isn't the way you should use it.. You're supposed to help make this game better,
not worser !

And to the flamers..
I don't give a f*ck about your words.
This thread is for ExqurSoft not for some ass lickers
so please.. stfu ; )

Ha. Thats one of the sole reasons i stopped playing. I know for FACT a lot of these FAGTTTT asss people have their own beefed up characters in game. and a lot of them are GM's, so when they see a fights not going well...they pull that bullshit. the same thing has happened to me more than once.

Dude I can bet my ferrari, u even have anything to match up?

If not I'm willing to accept the pride or humiliation.

As you're using a connection between eachother via MSN you're able to retrieve one another's IP if u send something to that person. It's just to look the retrievers IP in cmd.

If I'm wrong about this statement please correct me and I'll be happy to take the humiliation.

Regards

Closh of Pride

are you retard or something? u send the data to MSN servers not to the one you are talking with, Better don't talk if you don't know a shit..... damn retards

And i repeat it again for those retards like closh that didn understand what i said:
IT WAS POSSIBLE LOOONG TIME AGO by a leak but not now they have fixed it....

are you retard or something? u send the data to MSN servers not to the one you are talking with, Better don't talk if you don't know a shit..... damn retards

And i repeat it again for those retards like closh that didn understand what i said:
IT WAS POSSIBLE LOOONG TIME AGO by a leak but not now they have fixed it....

You have absolutely no idea of what your talking about. It's really easy to get an IP from MSN.

You have absolutely no idea of what your talking about. It's really easy to get an IP from MSN.

WOHO! Did you really have to bump a 2 month old thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back