• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Extracting 7.72 map and changing it into PNG

Dark Gladir

Reaction score
Hey, are any of you able to extract a portion of a map (Rookgaard all floors) from original Tibia version 7.72 files and changing it into PNG images (1 image for 1 floor)?

I don't mean minimap, I mean a game window map with sprites. Whole Rookgaard visible on 1 image, when you zoom in, it's still 100% high quality sprites.

Thanks, this method creates image with 8x8 pixel squares, I need at least 32x32, 64x64 would be best. I guess it's not possible? Will I have to take screenshots in the editor and paste them together in paint to create 1 big map?

Thanks, this method creates image with 8x8 pixel squares, I need at least 32x32, 64x64 would be best. I guess it's not possible? Will I have to take screenshots in the editor and paste them together in paint to create 1 big map?
He changed it recently due to my ask, look up the most recent version, it can create bigger images, it would work perfectly for what you want (1 big image per floor), that was precisely what I needed it for too.

Hey, are any of you able to extract a portion of a map (Rookgaard all floors) from original Tibia version 7.72 files and changing it into PNG images (1 image for 1 floor)?

I don't mean minimap, I mean a game window map with sprites. Whole Rookgaard visible on 1 image, when you zoom in, it's still 100% high quality sprites.
Hey man, if you succeed, do you mind share it here? It would make modding rookgaard map a lot easier. :)

@Dark Gladir Well, I did the same @Morrison mentioned - used a Gesior's modified OTClient to unpack otbm map to png files. If you want to have one big file for each floor containing only Rookgaard part and can wait till Friday (I have time for side projects only at weekends), I can glue it for you from files I have.

@Dark Gladir Well, I did the same @Morrison mentioned - used a Gesior's modified OTClient to unpack otbm map to png files. If you want to have one big file for each floor containing only Rookgaard part and can wait till Friday (I have time for side projects only at weekends), I can glue it for you from files I have.

Thx a lot man, I can wait, no rush.

Is it possible to extract those to PNG?

If you mean map like this:
That's what map generator generates:
There is also option to generate any size of image - as big as you can store in RAM for time of generation - with version 5.1:

Back