• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Extremely Low FPS on 7.4 and 7.6 [Need Help]

Khalifa

Paladin Skillz
Reaction score
So these days I'm pretty bored during the week days and I've been wanting to play Tibia - I only like oldschool servers so OT's are my only option. Unfortunately there are no good 7.72 OT's, and my 7.4 and 7.6 clients only give me 8 FPS max.

How can I fix this? I've been searching help for a long time and found nothing. I've seen posts of some success stories from other people with this problem and really wish I could fix mine.

Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated. I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium on an Acer Laptop. Here is a picture of my computer specs ;

specso.jpg

Things I have tried ;
- Going into the properties and doing everything such as running in compatibility mode and toying with the settings check boxes.
- Reinstalling, playing with my computer's resolutions.

Last edited:
i think its in your graphic card, i have friends with the same problem, we both have same operativ system but difrent graphic, try to see those options.
might be wrong.

edit#
It could be bcs its like open GL or w/e it is on this old clients so your graphic dont suport it in someway.

Try running the program in compatibility for Windows XP, and check "Disable Visual Themes" and "Disable Desktop Composition". If that doesn't help, try running the program in full screen (ALT+ENTER).

Back