• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Facial masks

if a farts smell reached your nose which is covered in underwear and pants, how you think corona will not reach you ?

Sulfur particles (for your example) are around 10 times smaller than Covid ones. Both CAN penetrate the most used/recommended masks. But that doesn't mean they always do. Obviously Sulfur will have an easier time doing so.

Face masks (surgical or N95) are not the absolute and only solution. Thats the reason behind social distancing, clean hands or avoiding long time indoors or poorly ventilated rooms.

There's always an explanation for everything if you look for it. For this case, took me 3 mins of googling.

Sulfur particles (for your example) are around 10 times smaller than Covid ones. Both CAN penetrate the most used/recommended masks. But that doesn't mean they always do. Obviously Sulfur will have an easier time doing so.

Face masks (surgical or N95) are not the absolute and only solution. Thats the reason behind social distancing, clean hands or avoiding long time indoors or poorly ventilated rooms.

There's always an explanation for everything if you look for it. For this case, took me 3 mins of googling.
So you intend to wear masks and stay away from other people forever? Because as long as you don't create immunity against a virus, you will remain susceptible to it. You can answer that it is only until a vaccine comes up, but to produce a safe vaccine it can take over 10 years.

So you intend to wear masks and stay away from other people forever? Because as long as you don't create immunity against a virus, you will remain susceptible to it. You can answer that it is only until a vaccine comes up, but to produce a safe vaccine it can take over 10 years.

As long as the risks are higher and worse than wearing a mask and changing some habits I see no issue.

was a joke at these hard times of corona guys stop beeing so serious

Are there no other diseases? Do people only die from Chinavirus? It's okay for me if an individual decides to wear masks or whatever, the problem is to force people to behave ridiculously, with the excuse of saving lives, if they do this to the world because of a variation of flu, what will they do when the next disease appears? (I know that nobody here mentioned the irrational attitudes of governments but I can't help saying that)

Are there no other diseases? Do people only die from Chinavirus? It's okay for me if an individual decides to wear masks or whatever, the problem is to force people to behave ridiculously, with the excuse of saving lives, if they do this to the world because of a variation of flu, what will they do when the next disease appears? (I know that nobody here mentioned the irrational attitudes of governments but I can't help saying that)

Covid been #1 death cause at some point in many countries and it is expected to be top 3 globally (it is already for many countries) on 2020.

This is after all the measures taken to fight it.

If this disease were really as lethal as they want us to believe, why are there so many frauds trying to inflate the number of deaths? At least in my country (I don't know how it is in your country), politicians are using this "pandemic" to steal as much as possible, they are literally profiting from the deaths, the more dead the more money they have available to steal. They stole money by buying useless medical equipment from China, useless respirators for humans, masks, gloves, hospital supplies, covid tests that don't work. They stole money by building campaign hospitals that were not used and even most have been dismantled. They passed laws against individual freedoms, against freedom on the internet, they released from prisons thousands of murderers, rapists, robbers with the excuse of protecting them from the virus. But if you really believe that politicians are interested in your health, covid is the smallest of your problems.

1. Mask

The masks should protect from the virus to get in, not from get out.
The masks should to avoid the virus to you, not to the environment.

If you are using a mask, you are probably in an environment that are exposed to the virus.
It means the virus could be outside already.
That's why it should protect from the virus to get in, not from get out.

But it is not just the mask that could avoid you to get infected.

---

2. Social Distance

If you are near to someone infected, you can still get infected.
That's why the social distance is important too.

The masks avoids your breathe to go too far, but if you are too close, you can still get infected.

---

3. Wash Hands

So, the mask is important, the social distance too, but, what about the fact of washing your hands?

The virus can be on anything.
Let's says someone infected touches his nose, then in your keyboard and in your cat. Next, you touch your keyboard or your cat. Even if you are with a mask, if you touch your nose, mouth or even your mask, you are seriously exposed to the virus.

---

So always use a mask in an exposed environment to the virus.
And also make sure to always have social distance and always to wash your hands, at this environment.

Have a nice day.
Take care.

Last edited:
I dont prefer using facial masks for people who has problem with breathing. Generally i see its a new style with this mask. I use that only during shopping. No way will i use that one on the street immediately.

I dont prefer using facial masks for people who has problem with breathing. Generally i see its a new style with this mask. I use that only during shopping. No way will i use that one on the street immediately.

It affects your lungs and maybe thats the reason you have trouble breathing, or a lifetime of smoking. Ive never heard a doctor complain about facial masks.

This thing is Funny when people don't use masks [for few minutes] during shopping becouse they got problems with breathing but they can sleep all night with your face under the quilt.

If this disease were really as lethal as they want us to believe, why are there so many frauds trying to inflate the number of deaths? At least in my country (I don't know how it is in your country), politicians are using this "pandemic" to steal as much as possible, they are literally profiting from the deaths, the more dead the more money they have available to steal. They stole money by buying useless medical equipment from China, useless respirators for humans, masks, gloves, hospital supplies, covid tests that don't work. They stole money by building campaign hospitals that were not used and even most have been dismantled. They passed laws against individual freedoms, against freedom on the internet, they released from prisons thousands of murderers, rapists, robbers with the excuse of protecting them from the virus. But if you really believe that politicians are interested in your health, covid is the smallest of your problems.
It looks like a description of Poland xD

Crisis = Profit

Doctors from Germany where censored for trying to speak againt OMS and the official narrative that covid is lethal as fuck
That info didnt even go to the mainstream, guess why... they are manipulating the death rates

So what, they did their homework and have re-opened since April. They also have enough tests to cover the whole country, with power to test over 100k people per day. Can we say they are wrong?

It's a risk? Hell yeah. Can it be mitigated? Hell yeah.

More like they stopped internal traffic from Wuhan[1] and welded people inside while saying it wasn't transmissible and allowed it to spread to other countries while they bought up masks and other eq around the world[2].

Their testing is worse than South Korea and the US, plus they are faulty. That's why they spy and steal.
China let the virus out of their lab[3], this is their Chernobyl.

[1] Coronavirus: Critics ask why China allowed flights out of Hubei during outbreak
[2] Revealed: China stockpiled 2 billion face masks and 25m medical items
[3] EXCLUSIVE: Chinese virologist accuses Beijing of coronavirus cover-up, flees Hong Kong: 'I know how they treat whistleblowers'

Last edited:
For anyone saying that the virus is a hoax or not real; you should leave your mom's basement more often.
I'll start deleting posts that are denying that the virus is real.
Spread your disinformation and conspiracy theories somewhere else, thanks.

More like they stopped internal traffic from Wuhan and welded people inside while saying it wasn't transmissible and allowed it to spread to other countries while they bought up masks and other eq around the world.

Their testing is worse than South Korea and the US, plus they are faulty. That's why they spy and steal.
China let the virus out of their lab, this is their Chernobyl.
Texas boy need to read more and conspirate less
Post automatically merged:

For anyone saying that the virus is a hoax or not real; you should leave your mom's basement more often.
I'll start deleting posts that are denying that the virus is real.
Spread your disinformation and conspiracy theories somewhere else, thanks.
Beware Kaspar, they will call you a dictator that can't handle the truth hahahaha.

Texas boy need to read more and conspirate less

Nothing I said is a conspiracy. Updated my post with links. There are several sources.

The flight logs are there. China stopped flights internally from Hubei, but did not stop flights out of China even though they were saying the virus is not transmissible. You have a defector (Dr. Li-Meng Yan) that risked her life to call the CCP out for their mishandling and cover-up.

It's not a conspiracy to think that China which has had several lab outbreaks of SARS already accidently let it out then covered it up.
It's not a conspiracy to think that the same people who run Uyghurs concentration camps would lie to the world.

I wanted to post all of this because you were praising China for their efforts when this entire situation is their fault.
You are happily regurgitating their propaganda. I think you need to read more, period.

Last edited:
Nothing I said is a conspiracy. Updated my post with links. There are several sources.
The flight logs are there. China stopped flights internall from Hubei, but did not stop flights out of China even though they were saying the virus is not transmissable.
Let's recall what we know so far about the virus:
  • It was not created in laboratory (proved by several sources, there are at least 3 published articles in Nature)
  • China quarentined Hubei with a delay of a few weeks, that was enough for the internal outbreak but with the total lockdown it protected most of other cities. Later on the mayor of Hubei publicaly excused himself for not taking necessary actions in time and quit the position. Wish Bolsonaro and Trump could do the same...
  • They kept flights on, but so did US and many other countries (including Brazil, which has never shut down). In their excuse they had the lockdown of Hubei, plus they warned the whole world about the virus MONTHS after first case in many of them.
  • China might not be where the virus started, some analysis on it's genetic material show traces of US. They also found traces of covid in the sewers of europe dated months before the spread in Hubei.
  • Talking about other countries spionage being american is hypocrisis to say the least.
  • Yeah they had several medical items stocked, guess what, they have PLENTY other stuff stocked since China manufactures pretty much everything for the whole world. Including their economy relies heavily on that.

Back