• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Facial masks

Ugh, I wanted to stay away from this thread because discussions like this on the internet are usually pointless and the most ignorant person is gonna win the argument. So in this case the biggest conspiracy theories and trump eww I meant dumb supporters (in this case a synonym anyways).
The video actually shows the opposite... You can see that it holds back a huge part, of course it isn't gonna stop it completely, nobody ever said that (Well nobody believable). It goes around it, well of course, the air will, but spit for example isn't completely going to. Like... why do I even bother answering... I told myself don't. Now I am doing it... so dumb...

STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING YOU READ/SEE ON THE INTERNET! FFS!
You got a brain! Try using it!

Reading more posts
Yes I am making a mistake answering... Only and last time. Bye.

@Night Wolf

It was not created in laboratory (proved by several sources, there are at least 3 published articles in Nature)
Incorrect. It's inconclusive but we have a Chinese doctor that defected to tell us otherwise.
Currently there is no direct evidence one way or another, but things are leaning towards lab-made.

They kept flights on, but so did US and many other countries (including Brazil, which has never shut down).
The US shutdown China travel Feb 2nd. China didn't shut down international travel until Mar 27th.
China shut down their internal traffic in January... They also initially downplayed reports in December.

In their excuse they had the lockdown of Hubei, plus they warned the whole world about the virus MONTHS after first case in many of them.
Incorrect, they would not allow researchers in and the only the information was from WHO saying it's non-transmissable:

China might not be where the virus started, some analysis on it's genetic material show traces of US.
That's Chinese propaganda that they backpedaled on assuming you're talking about the US military briging it to Wuhan theory.

They also found traces of covid in the sewers of europe dated months before the spread in Hubei.
I'm sure also propaganda or the timeline is incorrect, source?

Talking about other countries spionage being american is hypocrisis to say the least.
Yeah every country spies (Five Eyes, NSA, etc.), the difference is over there you get "killed or disappeared" for speech.

Yeah they had several medical items stocked, guess what, they have PLENTY other stuff stocked since China manufactures pretty much everything for the whole world.
If they manufacture everything why did they need to buy up the world's medical supply? And why the sudden spike?

The value of the goods shipped out before the first U.S. COVID-19 death grew 1,000% from the prior year, from $1.4 million to $17.6 million

Last edited:

You can find more if you are interested in the matter. There's been several reports around EU.

Thank you. After diving into it it looks like this paper hasn't been peer reviewed.

A simple explanation would be cross contamination of one of the samples. I doubt this is anything unless it gets reproduced reliably.

Also notable:
Study was funded by Suez which has a joint venture in China with the state-controlled China Everbright International Limited.

Not saying it is Chinese propaganda like the US military conspiracy theory, but it could be.
If it is, it's certainly working because people are using it to dismiss the China origins...

Ugh, I wanted to stay away from this thread because discussions like this on the internet are usually pointless and the most ignorant person is gonna win the argument. So in this case the biggest conspiracy theories and trump eww I meant dumb supporters (in this case a synonym anyways).
The video actually shows the opposite... You can see that it holds back a huge part, of course it isn't gonna stop it completely, nobody ever said that (Well nobody believable). It goes around it, well of course, the air will, but spit for example isn't completely going to. Like... why do I even bother answering... I told myself don't. Now I am doing it... so dumb...

STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING YOU READ/SEE ON THE INTERNET! FFS!
You got a brain! Try using it!

Reading more posts
Yes I am making a mistake answering... Only and last time. Bye.
So ... what is the difference between being exposed to a small amount of virus, and a large amount of virus? For me this means that the masks are useless.
415abc93-737d-45e9-abff-cce373b54f17_1140x641.jpg

Last edited:
Incorrect. It's inconclusive but we have a Chinese doctor that defected to tell us otherwise.
Currently there is no direct evidence one way or another, but things are leaning towards lab-made.

The US shutdown China travel Feb 2nd. China didn't shut down international travel until Mar 27th.
China shut down their internal traffic in January... They also initially downplayed reports in December.

Incorrect, they would not allow researchers in and the only the information was from WHO saying it's non-transmissable:
Partially correct, yes, they tried to hide covid and were heavily criticized by it. But once they understood how fast it was spreading in Wuhan (when they declared lockdown), they explicitely advised the whole world to shutdown. Nobody gave a damn until local infections began to pop. But guess what, it was too late.

That's Chinese propaganda that they backpedaled on assuming you're talking about the US military briging it to Wuhan theory.
Just read the first article

I'm sure also propaganda or the timeline is incorrect, source?
You can check the timeline here: Timeline: How coronavirus got started (https://abcnews.go.com/Health/timeline-coronavirus-started/story?id=69435165)
For the article you can refer to this:

Yeah every country spies (Five Eyes, NSA, etc.), the difference is over there you get "killed or disappeared" for speech.
I won't be dragged into an area where I can't provide scientific evidence, but you are too biased living in a country and believing your own government to think the biggest economic rival may not be the evil one. Try visiting some Middle East countries, specially Israel or go to Venezuela and other countries from Latin America that suffered severe impositions and coupes by US government to see what they think about their 'freedom'.

If they manufacture everything why did they need to buy up the world's medical supply? And why the sudden spike?
They didn't, US did. They also bought all respirators and sign up exclusivity contract for the vaccine. I've tried to search for this claim on google and only got pages from US saying 'US officials believe...'. Incredibly the only serious article I could find about it was a report done by DHS (Department of Homeland Security). Bold claims, but no proofs.
Also China have enough fabrics to supply medical kits for the whole world, why they would buy from eastern market paying in euros if they could buy it from India and Brazil (which they already have a very cool trade agreements??). It simply doesn't make sense (unless you can't think)

The value of the goods shipped out before the first U.S. COVID-19 death grew 1,000% from the prior year, from $1.4 million to $17.6 million
The moment you realize capitalism has its flaws...
Post automatically merged:

Thank you. After diving into it it looks like this paper hasn't been peer reviewed.
Not sure what you mean with that statement. Several scientist across the globe have similar conclusions, just look for the papers and you can find them.
A simple explanation would be cross contamination of one of the samples. I doubt this is anything unless it gets reproduced reliably.
Forget science, it's definetely not for you. You already have the simple explanation for everything.

Not saying it is Chinese propaganda like the US military conspiracy theory, but it could be.
If it is, it's certainly working because people are using it to dismiss the China origins...
Take this article then, it's from Europe and have no external funding.

Last edited:
You already got your answer a page back, no need to keep spamming that.
Spamming? I just asked a question to the person who quoted my post. If it bothers you just don't read my posts.

Spamming? I just asked a question to the person who quoted my post. If it bothers you just don't read my posts.

Surgical masks DO NOT protect you. Their mission is to stop you spreading the virus. This is why that box may be saying that those masks are not offering any protection to COVID. Adding to that, not every random company can just make a surgical mask, those things need to pass some tests and QC. FN95 is the one that will protect you.

Surgical masks are the most common among doctors/surgeons unless they know they work close to a contagious pacient. In this case they also wear some plastic cover or hard plastic face mask covering their whole face/sides.

The amount of protection they give for the user is very low but it is not zero.

The recommendation for this masks is to avoid spreading the virus as there are more ways to get infected (ie: eyes, ears, hands..) If we all were to wear FN95 nothing would stop the virus from going out and live among us and we would need to take measures to cover our eyes/ears...

So to answer your questions, face mask is not the only measurement people should take. Social distancing and hygiene is very important too.

Last edited:
1598401737271.png
I use this glasses with mask at work is the normative, to open the shop, social distancing is hard to apply considering jobs that require public attention. The things is, wash your hands and dont touch your face too much if posible avoid that.

Regards!

Edit"
Now after some months, we just use this, the best option in my opinion
those glasses were too uncomfortable to use xD

1602121432532.png

Last edited:
Back