• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fail?!

anodax1995

Reaction score
So the other day, i was high as fuck walking from my house to the train-station.
I walked by a mcdonalds went inside and i was like danm! im hungry as fuck right now, so i ordered 2 big mac menu's, waited for the food at the table but then suddently the hunger feeling was gone when a girl came bring my food and danm she was ugly as fuck!
so i threw away all the food in the dustbin, toke the coca cola and went to the train-station laughing.

IS THIS A FAIL?!

No it isn't a fail.

It's fucking retarded.

The girl was ugly?

Oh don't worry that's a fail unless she was hot and you're just drunk as hell :)

Lol, there are some occasions where I refused to eat anything delivered by a very ugly person.
It's not really a fail unless if it's a 500$ food bill.

Yes, who eats at Mc'donalds? even if it isn't delivered by an ugly person it's not exactly fresh :S even the cola tastes weird.

I had a good laugh at some of the replies! that's very ungrateful of you by the way.. should of at least gave it to someone! human's these days only caring about themselves :(

i want to try taco bell, and a corndog. :< fuck living in the uk

Last edited:
Just what we need in OtLand(Chitchat), more brainless junkies who assert that marijuana it's 'healthy' for the brain and interactions between neurons, thinking that they can actually grow new synapses with the more they consume that drug, then after they go to a fast food restaurant to eat processed carbohydrates and incomplete proteins. Followed by a drink which is composed of food coloring and even more processed carbohydrates, and to top it all off, they think is cool...
Go kill your self, you are cancer to the Earth.

News flash.
Life is more than just smoke, than to play games, than to waste on things that are considered to intolerable to most of us who actually know more than to sit their ass down on a computer and play games all day.
Enough said.

With much care!
~Cdvooo

Just what we need in OtLand(Chitchat), more brainless junkies who assert that marijuana it's 'healthy' for the brain and interactions between neurons, thinking that they can actually grow new synapses with the more they consume that drug, then after they go to a fast food restaurant to eat processed carbohydrates and incomplete proteins. Followed by a drink which is composed of food coloring and even more processed carbohydrates, and to top it all off, they think is cool...
Go kill your self, you are cancer to the Earth.

News flash.
Life is more than just smoke, than to play games, than to waste on things that are considered to intolerable to most of us who actually know more than to sit their ass down on a computer and play games all day.
Enough said.

With much care!
~Cdvooo

Why in the hell should you care if other people want to smoke weed, sit on the computer all day or eat "incomplete" proteins...in my opinion his life is of no concern to you, therefore your argument is invalid. Good day, sir.

I live in the fattys neighborhood(I'm not fat), I have McDonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell, Subway, and KFC all less than 5 minutes away from my house xD

Why in the hell should you care if other people want to smoke weed, sit on the computer all day or eat "incomplete" proteins...in my opinion his life is of no concern to you, therefore your argument is invalid. Good day, sir.

Why should I care if some one kills more than 100 people next door? Why should I care if people make poor decisions to make this little blue ball we live more clean and safer? Why should I care if some one makes a nuclear reactor next door? Why should I care If SOPA passes? Why should I care if the internet ends tomorrow? Why should I care If the police goes to my house, beats the living life out of my mom, and then leave?

Think harder.

<3 Subway

NEXT MONTH PIZZA SUBS ON SPECIAL FKKK YE

And man Taco Bell & Waffle House are next to each other so when me and buddies are high or drunk...thats where we go...

Try partying 2 days straight and hitting up waffle house at 4 am each day...high and drunk...good times xDDD

Back