• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fail?!

I live in the fattys neighborhood(I'm not fat), I have McDonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell, Subway, and KFC all less than 5 minutes away from my house xD

I do too, but add Dairy Queen, Pizza Hut, Domino's Pizza, and about 3 bars lol Oh and a A&W

Yes, who eats at Mc'donalds? even if it isn't delivered by an ugly person it's not exactly fresh :S even the cola tastes weird.

It's watered down thats why. :p

Why should I care if some one kills more than 100 people next door? Why should I care if people make poor decisions to make this little blue ball we live more clean and safer? Why should I care if some one makes a nuclear reactor next door? Why should I care If SOPA passes? Why should I care if the internet ends tomorrow? Why should I care If the police goes to my house, beats the living life out of my mom, and then leave?

Think harder.

I dont want to be rude or anything, but man live your life and let others live theirs why even try, I hardly think they give a shit what others say or do

I'm assuming most of you are in Europe or outside the USA, but I can assure you the U.S. has the best McDonald's in the world. I'm not a fan of the place and I don't eat there on a regular basis - I'm just restating what I've been told by foreign exchange students at my school. Sorry you had to experience such nasty food. It's quite delicious here, but horrible for your health.

@OP,

I'd never throw it away; you're throwing out money. If it's cold, you demand a remake (at least here).

Last edited:
Back