• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Failed to load house and spawn

sytniowski

Reaction score
I got these warnings when starting my server, the weird part is that my maps name isn't "CaldeumMapa", it's "Pantheria" and I've changed it in remere's map editor and the server config too, why is my server looking for a map that doesn't exist?

warning : failed to load external entity "data/world/caldeumMapa-spawn.xml"
[Warning - Spawns::loadFromXml] Cannot open spawns file.
Info: Failed to load external entity "data/world/caldeiumMapa-spawn.xml"
WARNING: Could not load spawn data.

warning : failed to load external entity "data/world/CaldeumMapa-house.xml"
[Warning - Houses::loadFromXml] Cannot open houses file.
Info: Failed to load external entity "data/world/caldeiumMapa-houses.xml"
WARNING: Could not load house data.

I get another error too saying "sqlite3_prepare_v2<>: SQLITE ERROR: no such table: z_ots_comunication <SELECT * FROM z_ots_comunication WHERE "type" = 'login' ;>"

Help would really be appreciated!

In Remere, go to Map, Properties, External Housefile/Spawnfile. Be sure those names are the same as your spawn and house file.
If they are the same and it still doesn't load, you can try to save the map in a different folder so it creates new spawn and house files and then use those 3 map files in your world folder.

Which server do you use?
This error means the directory in the npc.lua (and npcsystem.lua) isn't correct for the server you are using.
What you can do is change the directory or use the original npc lib folder that came with that server.

If you want to change the directory.
For TFS 0.3.6 and versions similar to that, add this at the top of the npc.lua (or if there is already a directory for the npcsystem, replace it).
Lua:
dofile(getDataDir() .. 'npc/lib/npcsystem/npcsystem.lua')

And if the directory in the npcsystem.lua also isn't correct you can replace them with this (although mostly it's just the npc.lua).
Lua:
	dofile(getDataDir() .. 'npc/lib/npcsystem/keywordhandler.lua')
	dofile(getDataDir() .. 'npc/lib/npcsystem/queue.lua')
	dofile(getDataDir() .. 'npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua')
	dofile(getDataDir() .. 'npc/lib/npcsystem/modules.lua')