• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Failed to load houses/spawns in RME 3.4

Sleet

Solutions
Reaction score
So, I have been trying for the past few hours to solve this problem. I already went to numerous forums trying to figure it out.

Basically, I am trying to load two maps and neither of them are working with RME because the following error appears:

l59GBRd.png

It always says that RME has failed to load spawns/houses.

I am using a 8.6 map and a 10.98 map. Neither of them are working (they are the exact same files I used before and they worked flawlessly with RME before all that.

I have already tried going back to 3.3 (which was the version I was editing the maps before) but I had no success.

I have no idea of what to do. When I post something in a forum it is because I have already tried everything I could possibly think of.

Update:

Even when making a new map from scratch and saving it, RME will show the same problem...

Last edited:
Update:

Founf out that RME only does the 'undo' action only once. How can I fix it? Again, I tried to downgrade RME with no success...

Back