• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fallen´s Journey Dungeons Prototype

sapusgames

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I want to share a prototype of my first mobile game. I have been working in a deck-building game with some rpg mechanics. After almost a year I have published a prototype in itch.io. I have work on my own in this project so far and every sprite have been made by me, sadly I'm not and artist, but for the future I want to invest in better art.
I would greatly appreciate it if you could take a moment to check out the game and, if you're willing, provide some feedback. Please note that it's currently only available as an APK for Android. Keep in mind that this is just a prototype designed to showcase the game's core mechanics.

Link:
Fallen´s Journey Dungeons Demo by Sapu's Games (https://sapusgames.itch.io/fallens-journey-dungeons)
Thank you all for your time!

Menu.jpeg
Player Menu 2.jpeg
Battle.jpeg

Last edited:
As for the first project quite nice.
The city looks decent, but the battlefield comes off a slightly inferior. You should work on the appearance of the monsters and the way they are drawn in relation to perspective.

Back