• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fallen's NPC Maker v1.4 (using talkState)

Ok, Try these steps:
1. Click File -> New
2. write the important info
3. click "Add"
4. Click finalize or File -> Save
5. Post the NPC

Lua:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)
local talkState = {}
function onCreatureAppear(cid)				npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)				end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)				npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)				end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)				npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)				end
function onThink()				npcHandler:onThink()				end

function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)
	if not npcHandler:isFocused(cid)
	then
		return false
	end

local talkUser = NPCHANDLER_CONVBEHAVIOR == CONVERSATION_DEFAULT and 0 or cid
	if msgcontains(msg,"important") and talkState[talkUser] == 0
	then
		npcHandler:say("info", cid)
		talkState[talkUser] = 1
	end

end
npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)
npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

kUser] = 1
	end

end
npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)
npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())
Works I guess?

Fallen, if i gave you template of this brilliant npc quest system template that my friend made and I modified, think you could implement it into the maker?

This thing is not working for me, at all.. When I do all the steps completely, not even the new file is made..

Also, when i press new (after I've already pressed finalize to make a new npc, which it doesn't do), the fields that i previously edited don't even reset, which to me says that the application isn't working at all.

I somehow figured out how to get it working, though I don't know how, it IS working. Note that this is a pre-alpha version of the remake so a number of things are not working, and you can't edit NPC files just yet. Even with it's current status, this remake is looking to be really sexy and REALLY useful.

Never knew how to make a NPC. Your tool helped me figured it out. Thanks, my life is so easier now!

BTW. Where's linux version?

Yes upload it again, the file is not working at all.

Never knew how to make a NPC. Your tool helped me figured it out. Thanks, my life is so easier now!

BTW. Where's linux version?
The sources are Qt, so theyre compilable and usable on linux, ill upload it later

Back