• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Configuration [FAQ] - DaoPay Solutions

Hello i thought i finally got it all to work but when i try to verify the pin code it says

PLEASE HELP!

Hello i thought i finally got it all to work but when i try to verify the pin code it says

PLEASE HELP!

Issue #1

Hey there, I though that I had it all set up correctly, I guess not though.
I get the following error.

Errors occured:
* Server has problem with connection to daopay.com, can't verify PIN code.

Code:
Warning: fopen(https://daopay.com/svc/pincheck?appcode=50907&prodcode=1&pin=fdsf4) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Result too large in C:\Documents and Settings\Luke\Desktop\xampplite\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 58

Any help is greatly appreciated
-Michael

Hey there, I though that I had it all set up correctly, I guess not though.
I get the following error.

Code:
Warning: fopen(https://daopay.com/svc/pincheck?appcode=50907&prodcode=1&pin=fdsf4) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Result too large in C:\Documents and Settings\Luke\Desktop\xampplite\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 58

Any help is greatly appreciated
-Michael

Issue #11

exiber, the mail wasnt a scam so delete it

when i sent them what they need they said my payouts is unfreezed and i saw my balance came back to what it was..

also i wana ask a question?

how will i know whats the date that they will send the money to my papyal??

i know 2 months but, i wana know the EXACT date they will send it?

exiber can u tell me a bit about dedicated servers? what do need to have the dedicated server to be able to host a server with 50 ppl online? and can u give me any website of it?

thanks u...i need to know about trafic, speed, disk, ram..procesator , thanks

exiber can u tell me a bit about dedicated servers? what do need to have the dedicated server to be able to host a server with 50 ppl online? and can u give me any website of it?

thanks u...i need to know about trafic, speed, disk, ram..procesator , thanks

Greetings, Alramo.

I would recommend Serverlofts services. Their cheap and stable. You will get a pretty good server for a low amount of money. My server holds around 500 players with no lag at all.

This one costs 99$ each month, which is rather cheap compared to other dedicates.

Here's a direct link to the server you should rent:
serverloft – Servers – Dedicated Servers

If you meet any problems during setup, how to set up the server etc. it's just to contact me, and I'll do all in my power to help you out.

Regards,
ExibeR

Back