• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Configuration [FAQ] Gesior acc. maker for TFS

I rly need help !!!!

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(468): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229

what im doing wrong ;s

i got 2 computers how can i make a server so peps can log in? its only me who can log in i think i got router..

i got 2 computers how can i make a server so peps can log in? its only me who can log in i think i got router..

You have to open your ports on the router.
7171, 7172, 3306 & 443 has to be open if you are going to host a server and a website.

Good luck! :thumbup:

i dont know why...but the char samples that gesior acc created on my db were WRONG , every char creadted by website wouldnt loos any skill percent when dieing , thats because the samples have loss_mana = 0 and loss_skill= 0 , i think i fixed it changing them to 100 on all samples

cya

im stuck on the part where you put in the address for site is there a certain address i can put in or do i need to make a site first?

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\shopsystem.php on line 59

Anybody can help? i cant see my shop

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in E:\Xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 E:\Xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 E:\Xampp\htdocs\install.php(468): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in E:\Xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229
How to fix it? I'm using Real Map Project v0.8 with Gesior0.3.4b-1

Hello I need some help.

STEP 5
Set Admin Account

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(468): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229 :huh:
Help me with this? plz.

On step 3 it said:
Can't add column key to table accounts, already exist?
Can't add column online to table players, already exist?
If this is for any help..;)

Thanks in advance. :p

Last edited:
How Do i Fix This? It's only me that can log on the site on localhost. In my router i have opened 7171,7172,80,3306. What's Wrong?=S

Seq, You are suppose to select the whole map with your server. NOT select the config.lau in your server. :)

I have a question, when im doing a char at my web page and log in on the server then i spawn in yalahar:S why?

I have a question, when im doing a char at my web page and log in on the server then i spawn in yalahar:S why?
Abay123, That is cuse knight, sorc, druid and paladin sample are spawned in Yalahar. if you change there pos to where you want them to start. new players will spawn there aswell. :)

How Do i Fix This? It's only me that can log on the site on localhost. In my router i have opened 7171,7172,80,3306. What's Wrong?=S
Well localhost is only for the person on that computer ask other people to log in on your ip instead. :)

I Have the same problem and idk how to put the site so every1 can see it...Can any1 explain to me how?

Answer?...

What is needed to be done? I am getting this message all the time and can't find any answers to make it work.

So I am using server 0.3.4 and TFS, ACC maker is 0.3.4beta.

Warning: Error parsing D:/Nikon OT/ on line 143 in C:\Xampp\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 150
File config.lua loaded from D:/Nikon OT/ and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

Am I supposed to write there D:/Nikon OT/<config.lua?> or forgottenserver or.. ? I have tried it all and getting frustrated.

Any help?

Back