• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Farlig Banan...

Emeo

Reaction score
- I've seen Zeriel in ur house today, almost dropped him while he was fuckin around with "alana sio".

But...

02:52 Zeriel [147]: I should take all this shit lol
02:52 Master Canavi [267]: That's low...
02:52 Master Canavi [267]: Really low.

=
Look at your house now, you're stupid for trustin them... What ever, u got what u deserved. Holla to me if u change ur mind!

- Picture where he said he robbed you:
pffrobbedbanan.jpg

(I have a Cam also, incase u want it... Just msg me in-game, add my msn) <people like Zeriel should not breathe, and I'll be the one to take care of that...>

Last edited:
huh poor guys i think u should pay and free hunt instead of thief items from mates

HAHAHAH WHO CARES ABOUT FARLIG BANAN?

I remember when i told him "come lets help mervul second hes being atked". Then he said "i need to go bathroom now" so i was like ok. Mervul survived for 40 minutes and then died. Then farlig banan messages me "im done"

hes a fucking pussy, good u fucked him zeriel

/Ripzter

- Well, it's a low thing to do. Farlig is like 14-years old? Maybe hes at least a lill' sad about it, you all are playahatin nawbs, keep coming with theese bullshitty things, and ya'll stay in PZ!

haha thx canavi du e för go ;D

btw im 10, almost 11! and still higher than most of u guys <,< how does it make u feel löL!!

peace out

Back