• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Action [Farming] [Mining] [WoodCutting]<<UPDATED[Fletching] Scripts!!

@Silrisil
Make sure you placed the file hoesoil.lua in the right location: data/actions/scripts/[file here] and also make sure you named the file "hoesoil", now about the duplicate id thing that's just that an item is being used with two or more script for the "5710" go to actions.xml and delete this line that it's found under tools:
PHP:
<action itemid="5710" event="script" value="tools/shovel.lua"/>
the other one i don't know but it appears that you already have the "hoe"(2553) assigned to another script other than hoesoil.lua.
anyways i hope that clears the error.

ILY <3. I just don't know how could I miss that I named it holesoil, not hoesoil
1765-48-20090311100849.jpeg
. Anyways, I deleted the line with light shovel and pick in actions.xml and everything works :). It's excellent, however sometimes trees don't grow up even I've been waiting enough time, hmm, kinda strange, Ima check it out again and let you know if it still happens.

Kind regards,
~Sil

[...]
It's excellent, however sometimes trees don't grow up even I've been waiting enough time, hmm, kinda strange, Ima check it out again and let you know if it still happens.

Kind regards,
~Sil

Propably those trees are on boarders. So add to script loop that will change stackpos and get next item, that like in my old woodcuting system from 2010 :)

There, now it has screen shot on the first post,(though it did not needed it)
hope this explains how do these script work.

when I hold the ax to cut trees ax skill up and get 40% more exp

help plis =)

Well Seems cool can someone make one that functions 100% on a 9.6 mystic spirit distro?

having trouble with woodcutting and fletching the rest works and im using 9.8 server

- - - Updated - - -

nm got all to work i had to change id of item for some reason some items cant be used even though they have the option to use on something

Back