• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Faster exp till lvl 50

hehemidu

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
With todays server save cip implemented a new patch that gives new players to chance to catch a bit up by giving them higher exp rate. it works as followed:

As announced, characters of level 1 and 2 will benefit from a bonus that doubles their experience gain, this bonus will slowly decrease as they advance in level until it reaches the normal experience gain at level 50. Please note again that the bonus experience only apllies to your level progress but not to any of your skills.

what do you guys think of this? Imo they keep making this game easier which sucks :p also now botters will progress even faster :p

cheers,
Hehemidu

BTW: All start hydera ;)

I think that it's good idea, people won't get bored so fast in the beginning~

Great idea, I never liked low level which was a reason for me to stop anyway so this would maybe be a great patch to start again.

I dont play Tibia anymore so I dont really care but I think its a great idea anyhow :)

Overall Maximum: 64028 players (on Nov 28 2007, 19:26:00 CET)

In 2007 Tibia was much less user friendly.. Just looking at that stat, one thing is for sure. Every Cip update that makes the game easier hurts the game it doesn't make people want to play more.

It's pretty lame. Makin them easier and easier every update...

Back