• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fastest net?

Exactly how did you figure that out?

If you use your brain it's not that hard. I checked up how much one player would use, and that's 5 kB/s at mosts, then if you have 200 players you will have 1000 kB/s which is almost 10 mbit, if all players are using 5 kB/s which they are not all the time, so 3-4 mbit would fit good for 200 players.

If you use your brain it's not that hard. I checked up how much one player would use, and that's 5 kB/s at mosts, then if you have 200 players you will have 1000 kB/s which is almost 10 mbit, if all players are using 5 kB/s which they are not all the time, so 3-4 mbit would fit good for 200 players.
That wasn't the answer I wanted.
How did you figure out one player take 5 kb/s?

That wasn't the answer I wanted.
How did you figure out one player take 5 kb/s?

Then why didn't you ask that. Just to check your network traffic, as I said, it don't take a genius to figure that out.

Then why didn't you ask that. Just to check your network traffic, as I said, it don't take a genius to figure that out.
Ah okey you re right :p
Just, I saw many other ppl saying other numbers :S like sum1 said 30 kb/s player

186246390.png
186246254.png
186246134.png

Yeah and your isp suddenly sometimes gives you 3 times more bandwidth? Nope!

aff u still dont understand?

the dude said he had 8 mbit, and just cuz he had some lower at his speed test that doesnt mean he doesnt got 8 mbit cuz its up to 8 mbit

Something is wrong with the activex on speedtest... so i cant check... but ive checked before and got something like..
4200 kb/s down and 800 kb/s Up

//Massen

My Internet speed test results are,
Download Speed: 18.89 Mbps
Upload Speed:0.795 Mbps.
I performed this test from ScanMySpeed.com
What you think about this speed?
Is this good or bad?

3262261478.png

it was faster but then my family switch to optimum from verizon =/

Back