• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fatima de Bruxa

one

- - - Updated - - -

two

- - - Updated - - -

three

- - - Updated - - -

free

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

spam

- - - Updated - - -

Thread

- - - Updated - - -

br? noob:(

- - - Updated - - -

one

- - - Updated - - -

two

- - - Updated - - -

three

- - - Updated - - -

free

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

spam

- - - Updated - - -

Thread

- - - Updated - - -

br? noob:(
fatima ur leader?
[video=youtube;2iUGfURqyhs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iUGfURqyhs[/video]

HUEHEUEHUEHEUEHUEHEUEHJEUHEUHEUHEUEH

...... It Is a He and that "he" bots his life away.....

The only thing she know what to do, is exp or being in your baiak house... AND get ferumbras hat, ofc, I think she could kill her own team to get a ferumbras hat and put in another maker... she is so pussy (haaaaaa!) that her team is in War-Mode 300 FRAGS and she didnt show up one single time... WHATS UP FATIMA, HI FIVE!!!

Who cares what she does in her free time? Seriously i played tibia for a long time but shadowcores community consists one of the most brain damaged people grouped together. Its her/his business what he/she does. Quit whining

Who cares what she does in her free time? Seriously i played tibia for a long time but shadowcores community consists one of the most brain damaged people grouped together. Its her/his business what he/she does. Quit whining

look who the fuck is talking, the fucking bastard that is always spamming with shit on the forums

Back