• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

FATIMA THE BRUXA, LEVEL 500. [Read only if u got brain]

Qlimaxerr

Reaction score
So she took 500, as we know, on a ot server, she's EVERY day online on: Osama Bin Laden, Fatima the bloker or else.
My question is: Do she study? Does she have a job? How may be her rl life?
I know its not my incumbence but... 24/7 online on more than 3 charts.. gives a chance to think about this girl.
So Fatima, if you read this...
THERE IS ANOTHER WORLD OUT THERE U CANT IMAGINE!
AIR, SUN, TREES, PEOPLE!! THE LIFE'S NOT JUST PIXELS!
SO MOTHER OF GOD, GO OUT OF UR HOME!!!!!!!!!!!
Stop posting your ''flogao'' link on Adver channel, like somebody cares, I DONT CARE< cause im making this post... Im just pretending.
Pretending to be honest with you.
Lunarforce will reset someday, so what will ya do? Take level 500 again? gg.
We take this game as fun, but for u, this game is the whole life.
ITS NOT EVEN RL TIBIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you want to keep enjoying pixels,go ahead, but dont come here like ur the shit, cause ur just a lonely girl, virgin, without any chances to have a social life right now. It's not for me, it's for u.

Im done here, if u got brain u will think about what I told ya.

Qlimaxerr Bumps.

Hi just wanted to add in she exped Bsk Aka Fodao this char also.
GGWP FATIMA GOGOGOG LVL 700 what sthe point of having lvl if ur not gonna pk or war

I am level 302 ED on rl tibia, Lunara, Im not jelly trust me, Im just pretending as I said.
And how can you think Im jelly? Omg.

It ain't about jelousy people, we're actually analyzing the facts. Qlimaxerr thank you for bringing this community the truth, I look up to you.

See? She is just sad lol... Nothing to do, keep leveling Fatima, gg, OT server is the future:)

For all of you whose are criticizing the author of this thread: You've been warned in the title "read only if you got brain", stop bullshitting here and f*ck off brainless monkeys. ¬¬

I am level 302 ED on rl tibia, Lunara, Im not jelly trust me, Im just pretending as I said.
And how can you think Im jelly? Omg.
So..... what I get from this message is that you're calling a level 500 on an ot a nerd, but you're level 302 on real tibia? how does that make any sense.....

go cry qlimaxerr, why do u even care?
and dont tell me you dont care, cuz then u would not post this thread.

Hey you got to at least give her credit for the determination and drive to get what she wanted. {whatever that may be}
What i dont get is, why u guys let her get 500, then end up complaining about it, when you could have stopped her multiple times from getting 500 considering its hardcore pvp and theres no limit on frags?

u all cud have stopped her but chose not to it looks like :p

Back