• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Featured servers

Fady

Anderion.net
Reaction score
Hello,
I suggest to add a new benefit for Premium Users which is adding servers to "Featured Servers" page.

how does it work?
A new page on otland that can be found here:
qz3e61.png

Premium users can add their own server to the list, a moderator should check first if he's the owner of server then confirm it.
when someone clicks on Featured Servers, he'll find a list of servers saying information like ip, client, server owner and description etc.
System will check if server is offline or not, if its offline for more than 3 days then it will be removed from the list(if they're not removed then it will be very messy).
This will let many people from otland join those servers, also it will let many people buy premium just for this feature.

Just use any open tibia server list, they have been created so that you may use them. Its like making an another sub page for your facebook or twitter news feed just because your are too lazy to open a new tab.
If you don't like any of the servers list, go ahead and write your own, I see no problems at all.

wouldn't be a problem to add a small list of servers, shouldn't have 900 servers like otservlist, only FEW.

There's hundreds of premium users, and hundreds more with servers that aren't premium that would "buy it to get on the list". I don't see anything about how a list would only have a "FEW" servers.
But to me it just sounds more like someone needs more promotion for their server and wants stretch their otland premium a bit further. >.>

Red

Okay, let me tell you something.
What you want here is basically a server list embedded into Otland and just for premium users.
There is more chance for us to make actually a new ot server list than this, unless someone else makes it.

Okay, let me tell you something.
What you want here is basically a server list embedded into Otland and just for premium users.
There is more chance for us to make actually a new ot server list than this, unless someone else makes it.

Alright.

Back