• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Feedback of the Updates

Lapa30cm

Reaction score
Levels have been reduced. [x]
SSA'S have been fixed/Removed. [ ]
Magic Levels Reduced ( After Ssa's upated ) [ ]

How do you like the Updates that are/will be done ?

Note:
Situation Right now :
- Level Reduce + Transferes -> Charlovers will be finally not exist anymore, Let them transfere who cares they shw up on battles once and If they die they are probally at hunting grounds.

updates may be done soon.
- SSA's Delays or Removed -> Not immortal tanks anymore !If you are joining alot of battles then you may notice that around 20 combos are needed on mostly players with 3 Potters and auto ssa ! That is just annoying ! Its not like mages should be.

-Magic Level Reduced ( AFTER SSA ONLY FIXED ) -> If we reduce magic levels after there are no ssa it will be really decent fights since If peoples got high magic lvls and mages have no SSA's then it will be way to easy to kill mages.

Sadly i cant transfer:'( But tbh why would i transfer now that my char lost 80 fucking lvls? Mark basically fucked everyone who wanted to transfer making it 60 points and making u have to lose lvls before u can transfer. Id be better off making a new char on shadows @Mark @Hani thx for fucking everyone over who wanted to transfer before this update was implemented.

Sadly i cant transfer:'( But tbh why would i transfer now that my char lost 80 fucking lvls? Mark basically fucked everyone who wanted to transfer making it 60 points and making u have to lose lvls before u can transfer. Id be better off making a new char on shadows @Mark @Hani thx for fucking everyone over who wanted to transfer before this update was implemented.
You dont understand the point ! It was always free Spawns here ! level 200 was done in 1 day ! It would be to unfair to transfere it to shadowcores with orshabal lvls with less work ! On shadowcores that takes longer to make lvl 300 then to make it here.

Ya okay i get the whole lvl loss bullshit type deal but really 60 points? As soon as they said that scrolls rose to fucking 9kk each making it 18kk just to transfer a char u can get on shadows in like 1-2 weeks

Apparently so, i may as well just make a lvl 8 and lvl it cause ill get lvl 250+ there faster than ill get 18kk on lunarforce since I traded most of my cash

People should lose even more levels, I am 216~ now or smth.. I am supposed to be 130-140 imo.

We obviously don't want you guys to leave Lunarforce, therefore we decided to make it cost you quite much for going through with a transfer. Also your character's level will not change again if you transfer to Shadowcores, so I can't see why you are complaining about the experience difference and character transfer in the way you are, seems like you connect them to one big issue. Everyone on Lunarforce lost levels (or have been recalculated), which also were chosen by the majority of voters. It's called democracy.

Add exp for killing people

That would change the current PVP status from Hardcore PVP to PVP-Enforced. That pvp system has been phased out of Tibia since a long time ago.

There is any difference between Hardcore and Enforced expect exp for people?

still boring ppl to high level and exp rate to high.

Kaida dominando

Hmm, after first fights I can say there is a huge difference.

no. he should die by sds. But charlovers will spam - omg omg mages will die like chickens. And it's true. Mages are not tanks they should die fast

Well Majczal, I don't get it all your mages died on hp instantly if I remember correctly, Omel had hp? he had utamo vita all the time + he had people potting him. For me they can reduce it even more, but as I see now its much better than what it was before.

But i think that the best option can be delete it from shop. Mages will die like mages not fucking tank.

@ made
of course but you can use exori max for 3 sqms (or something like that) and sometimes maybe 1-2 peoples can shoot it

But i think that the best option can be delete it from shop. Mages will die like mages not fucking tank.

@ made
of course but you can use exori max for 3 sqms (or something like that) and sometimes maybe 1-2 peoples can shoot it

and that's enough.
removing them from the shop is really unfair

Back