• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Feloth

what if i havent been on for the last 2 hours? Would they magically appear infront of me in reallife then? Get a fucking life.

Bualle, how about you understanding that if it takes me 2hours and not even have got to you. Then I have alot to do? Just be patient, sometimes tonight you will have your items.

Bualle, how about you understanding that if it takes me 2hours and not even have got to you. Then I have alot to do? Just be patient, sometimes tonight you will have your items.

been 20 hours since u made that reply now, still no items.

You are not the only one in the list and he is a human, humans need to sleep, i dont know if you know that but i know.. Im sure 99% in the world know that too.

Is he the only one working on this OTserver then? No he aint and this time he said that i would get them sometime tonight and still i haven't.

Is he the only one working on this OTserver then? No he aint and this time he said that i would get them sometime tonight and still i haven't.

He is sick in rl, he cant be online all the time now, but im sure he will be fine is max 3 weeks? I hope, and he is not the only one working on this ot server, I cant do items and such so i cant help, Talaturen is bussy fixing bugs so you guys wont lose more items and Hani is fixing bugs/map bugs

I'm just curious, do you ever stop bitching?

If I was him every time you asked I'd put yours back on the bottom of the list.

Back