• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Feloth's False Punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierce Da Man

The One, The Only.
Reaction score

I was notationed for something that is not fair I was clearly helping a player and he notationed me for helping that player this is clearly him violating his position as GAMEMASTER and he clearly can not keep his composer as a GM as he threatens me for helping other players i hope this will be resolved.

18:41 GM Feloth has taken the action "Notation" against: Renacashi (Warnings: 0), with reason: "Spamming", and comment: "Help channel are not for this".

Last time i checked HELP channel is made to HELP players.

As well i am clearly NOT spamming

Why create 2 threads?

My answer is here:
http://otland.net/f305/about-feloth-29560/#post295623

And for the record, come on. Don't be stupid. I think Notation is a nice deal after all your bans today for MC, Botting ect. Personally I know that a OT full off afk botters go nowhere. They die out in the end. So we keep it clean and professional.

- You should also know that since we do not have a CTRL+R function, the HELP channel is very important to keep straigt. But now you know for next time. =)

Please, stop it now. You are making a fool of yourself, both you aswell as the rest of Softcore Staff know that.

Sorry mate, But I think it's important what Pierce says.
Feloth I know you just want the server free of botters but Pierce didn't bot and he was not the one who said Swedish in help channel.
Ok, he had bot as you can see on the SS but like the GM's said. Only AFK botting is illegal
Auto-heal isn't as well.

Sorry mate, But I think it's important what Pierce says.
Feloth I know you just want the server free of botters but Pierce didn't bot and he was not the one who said Swedish in help channel.
Ok, he had bot as you can see on the SS but like the GM's said. Only AFK botting is illegal
Auto-heal isn't as well.

I did not ban him, I gave him a Notation for provoking aswell as not listening to me. =)

(INFO: 3Notations are ban)

You didn't tell me anything and in the rules of the HELP chat it does not say anywhere i need to follow the guidelines of a GM. Alex he didn't even mention me for getting banned so you should READ again you are missing quite a few DETAILS as usual. :/

BTW those are Icons not enemies list please get your facts right before even talking to me.

dude if your not telling me renacashi never botted for that level you must be on some stuff then come on be real ofc he used bot for all the levels

all the times u say in vent u bot demona when u yelled at nevarah cuz he didnt blok demona for u a noob team tried to kill u wen we wuld ask where u were ud b like hmm boting demona and playin COD

all the times u say in vent u bot demona when u yelled at nevarah cuz he didnt blok demona for a noob team killd u wen we wuld ask where uw ere ud b like hmm boting demona and playin COD

and your char is lvl 100...

so? i have bad typing skills wats your point? big pussy pierce

i tihnk feloth was nice to u and ur big mouth deserve deletion not just ban or notation

thats funny calling him a pussy when your big and bad why dont you solo him without pinging or the help of your friends

because im banned ? im proly the only 1 who he can solo nawt to b cocky and i dont ping never have never will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back