• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Feloth's False Punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
+ hel end up callin his friend or cryin to gm's or whining about something just like u vern ur his right hand bitch u always ready to get on ur knee's for him

u dun needa kno who i am in game i got nuff shit i heard from both u fags that i can say on this ur lucky im sayin small shit

he would never call his friends for someone trying to solo him cause there is no one who can. He also wouldnt cry to gms when trying to solo fight someone that doesnt make sense but i guess it does in your little head there. And yes i do help him for whatever he asks and look where it got me permanently protected in every server i play and he also helps me out back. You tryed sucking up to him to get safe in war (didnt work) your on the other team which obviously was a mistake look at the past wars.

Anthony i clearly know who you are, BTW you remember when you begged me to let you out of war because you're team sucked? You can't talk about being on you're knee's you suck David's & Adriel's dick all day long because you're a pussy irl which they have both told me personally

LOL SUCKING UP TO HIM I WAS PROLY THE ONLY 1 WHO DIDNT HATE HIM BUT theyre u go suckin up to him again he only gets so high cuz he stays up all the time lvling

No ones stopping you from staying up all night. I never said anything trying to suck up to pierce your the one trying to say your the only one who can solo pierce and u said not to be cocky thats understandable but i want to see this solo happen when you try to use your level 100 pally to kill him

and wat ru some 300 pound faggit who sits on his ass playin tibia all day ? i did say i wanted out of war cuz i had a shit team i never suckd up to u and david and avi are my rls i never suckd up to them im some pussy why dont u bring ur fat ass to canada come find me and and wel see hoos a pussy u fagit

ryan screw up ur a waste of sperm anyways u and pierce are boi's cause u got nun else in life but tibia

Actually im 170 pounds and im 6'0". I play hockey year round and lift weights 3 days a week and run 2 days a week (its a requirement for the high school hockey team here) im 16 years old. i do a paper route to make money until i get my full license and drive to a different job. I obviously don't play tibia all day it obviously shows im only 155 and played rl tibia for 9 months and softcores for 3 months. You also think your bad cause you act like you live in the ghetto of Canada man i wish i was you. Whats your address, city, and province you in ill make my way there.

Anything else you would like to know about me pm me

Last edited:
he would never call his friends for someone trying to solo him cause there is no one who can. He also wouldnt cry to gms when trying to solo fight someone that doesnt make sense but i guess it does in your little head there. And yes i do help him for whatever he asks and look where it got me permanently protected in every server i play and he also helps me out back. >>>You tryed sucking up to him to get safe in war (didnt work) your on the other team which obviously was a mistake look at the past wars.<<<<

so fuck off ryan

im done tlkin wit u fags ur jus guna keep talkin shit and think ur good cuz u can dash fast and get away

Last edited by a moderator:
He thinks he's hard because his rl is MMA but yet he's nothing but a straight bitch who gets his jollys off picking on his 9 year old brother :/

Notice he didn't reply to me about my post. Anthony i would like you know where you live still ill fly up baby.

.:: Bobcat Hockey ::.

there would be a link to our hockey website im number 14 Ryan Frederick im captain.

And ill still be glad to answer any questions

If you want an English lesson, ill be happy to do that too

Just remove Feloths GM position, he is a random no one likes him kthxbye.
Feloth is the most active and helpfull gm on both Icechaw and Softcore...You hate him just cuz he banned you for botting but you know what? you deserved it <.<

everyone knows that all 230+ on this server is botting, no one can say anything else about that.

and how are those gm hani and feloth? they should not be GM's, they.ve shown great lack of experience, well u cant blame them their first week beeing gms, it isnt easy beeing 12 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back