• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Few Questions - Balanced Gameplay

mistake92

Reaction score
Hi there. I have started making server in spare time and I wont be able to release it anytime soon but I would like to ask for yours opinions.
1. Server is heavy on crafting/looting and only materials would be available. Question is about prices, what range should be set to not make it super difficult with exp x5.
2. Open world VS diablo style mini bosses which would unlock passage to next town and area.
3. Removing restrictions of equipment for classes.
I think that would be all for now.
Thank you

Hi there. I have started making server in spare time and I wont be able to release it anytime soon but I would like to ask for yours opinions.
1. Server is heavy on crafting/looting and only materials would be available. Question is about prices, what range should be set to not make it super difficult with exp x5.
2. Open world VS diablo style mini bosses which would unlock passage to next town and area.
3. Removing restrictions of equipment for classes.
I think that would be all for now.
Thank you
I think you just have to build it to your liking and record your progress as you build it this way people have an idea of what to look forward to. Not necessarily a hype thread but a progress thread. And as your server gains a following then you offer up beta either to a select few or everyone to test things out and make the necessary changes if any.

Back