• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Filter

ond

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Not sure if this have been brought up before by someone else, if so I apologize.

I wonder, first if it's possible already, or if not, a thing you can add?

Thing is that I'm sick and tired of threads filling up the "What's New?" section from both Shadowcores and Lunarforce sections. Often threads made by children to express their opinion towards one person that they dislike, but also complete pointless threads because they are bored.

I've seen threads that basically goes like this:

Title:
Omg look at this

Content:
f*ck you randomMember!!!

And then it follows by replies on wether the one of the two's guild are better or worse.
This was an example and not an actual thread.

So my question sums up to this: Is there a filter that removes threads from certain sections from my news feed?
If there isn't can you take it into consideration and perhaps adding it as a feature?

Not everyone is playing on Shadowcores/Lunaforce.

- ond

Personally i don't like filters, could sometimes mess up contents you gonna write etc.

He wanna hide certain sections from he news
For example hide shadowcores thread from my news

Shadowcores news is not longer showing on the news, not for me at least

Back