• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Finally my first pk movie

It's a nice video indeed :p but I think you guys could use a druid to paralyze,perhaps I could join?:)

pekay three is druid but we could always need more people:D send me private message whit your name^

^thx. yes ill pk sometimes on my noob characters and then ill record it already got 6 new clips, were im higer lvl and were we pk whit 5~ or something.

i did a movie but the music was to long so there was like 4 min empty space i have to fix it before i upload it :<

i uploaded my new video, finally a open battle on assassinho when i were lvl 120 and when i were whit forsaken, like months ago :p

^still flaming? im the onli one on hole softcores who make a video in like 2 months ore something and your reply is bad quality lmao make your own video then ore dont watch it. i dont care if you say i didn't like it ore something but dont talk about the quality, i just vidded it whit hypercam2 and edited it whit windows movie maker i think it pretty good quality for hypercam.

^still flaming? im the onli one on hole softcores who make a video in like 2 months ore something and your reply is bad quality lmao make your own video then ore dont watch it. i dont care if you say i didn't like it ore something but dont talk about the quality, i just vidded it whit hypercam2 and edited it whit windows movie maker i think it pretty good quality for hypercam.
flaming? hahhahahaha

not really I've made like 4 videos the last 3 weeks

LOL video's of 3 minutes and were you didn't spend time on almost. And very funny you say i made 4 video's that video's arent you... those video's are already for long time on youtube. So why didn't you post it faster on the forum?? you just copy them and do like its you. FAIL

Wow, you need to visit a doctor, you have some serious problems. I don't need to make a movie to show you that I'm better than you on doing it, all i said was that the movie had bad quality i said it to make you know that you need to improve on the quality. And by the way does it look that i care about with which program you recorded? Nop. You better fix your attitude too because it blows.

Back