• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fire Village

chauz

hi im chauz
Reaction score
entrance
semttuloqe0.png

semttulolh6.png

semttulo2ln6.png

depot

semttulokd7.png

Looking awesome Chauz, but same style all the time :/

Nothing new :(

Serious, really fucking nice! one of the best mapping I'ever seen. But I dont like the style in dp. The mapping you done should be on a hunting place :)

the depot I made for fun
is not accessible

about the first comment

well, im waiting the tibian update...

Awesome as usual Chauz. You're really much better than CipSoft on mapping. I bet you're.

CipSoft team got an empty head... they dont have creativity to make places like the open tibia mappers...

:p

>>OnTopic:

Very nice Chauz, but as Neon said... it's the same style.

;)

To be honest, Neon got the same style all the time too!
It's a nature of mappers, they got their own style..

@Nikkegoes1337

nah better than cipsoft dont think so!.. He uses more detail of course. and all the works of Chauz i've seen are .. Just the same. alot of detail that makes the map looks awesome. But here's my question.. Would it work to a regular server game?... Would it be that nice?.. He's mapping skills are awsom of course. But.. just my opinion. and this is not bad criticism. I think you should search for some others styles.. Go for a playable thing but with that detail touch. That should be REALLY great

@Nikkegoes1337

nah better than cipsoft dont think so!.. He uses more detail of course. and all the works of Chauz i've seen are .. Just the same. alot of detail that makes the map looks awesome. But here's my question.. Would it work to a regular server game?... Would it be that nice?.. He's mapping skills are awsom of course. But.. just my opinion. and this is not bad criticism. I think you should search for some others styles.. Go for a playable thing but with that detail touch. That should be REALLY great

That is a play-able one. Chauz is the best mapper in tibia, even better than CipSoft cuz cipsoft got no heads and they're mapping ugly. One reason their looks get better by mapping is that they're adding new sprites. It's looking cooler then, but chauz is mapping what he already got, he doesn't have abilities to create so many new sprites like cipsoft has. I bet CipSoft couldn't do any of this, and even if this wouldn't be play-able, then it works to fix the bugs. I only see 2 bugs right now, which takes 2 minutes to fix. Refresh your mind and think over it, cipsoft doesn't have got creativy and nor mapping skills.

And as you see, he's online with a gamemaster account.. How come its not play-able when he can walk around killing monsters and there are no exceptions?

That is a play-able one. Chauz is the best mapper in tibia, even better than CipSoft cuz cipsoft got no heads and they're mapping ugly. One reason their looks get better by mapping is that they're adding new sprites. It's looking cooler then, but chauz is mapping what he already got, he doesn't have abilities to create so many new sprites like cipsoft has. I bet CipSoft couldn't do any of this, and even if this wouldn't be play-able, then it works to fix the bugs. I only see 2 bugs right now, which takes 2 minutes to fix. Refresh your mind and think over it, cipsoft doesn't have got creativy and nor mapping skills.

And as you see, he's online with a gamemaster account.. How come its not play-able when he can walk around killing monsters and there are no exceptions?

playable for 1 person is not the same as playable for PEOPLE. |-)

That's your opinion. My opinion is that no one is better then CIPSoft, not even your wonderful Chauz. CIPSoft got no heads? No idea what you just said. And about CIPSoft can't do any of that? Your kidding right? Overdetailing is easy, even you can do it, well not you but alot of people.

Let's use an example of Chauz's mapping which looks AWESOME in your eyes. A rudder blade as a door? It's a rudder blade not a door that's why CIP doesn't use it as a door.

Chauz you mapping is great but alot of things are not possible. Your mappings are a bit unrealistic.

Back