• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fires Pits of Inferno!

Kojiiro

Nobody cares. Do yourself.
Reaction score
my English is gruesome so I'll show more and talk less

I wonder if someone would have the script searing fires the pits of inferno quest.

Photo:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hugs kojiiro

Last edited:
here you go its pretty simple to figure out. hope it helps.

<movevent type="StepIn" actionid="10208" event="script" value="VocationFire/Knight/FireKnightWeak.lua" />
<movevent type="StepIn" actionid="10209" event="script" value="VocationFire/Knight/FireKnightMedium.lua" />
<movevent type="StepIn" actionid="10210" event="script" value="VocationFire/Knight/FireKnightStrong.lua" />
<movevent type="StepIn" actionid="10211" event="script" value="VocationFire/Druid/FireDruidWeak.lua" />
<movevent type="StepIn" actionid="10212" event="script" value="VocationFire/Druid/FireDruidMedium.lua" />
<movevent type="StepIn" actionid="10213" event="script" value="VocationFire/Druid/FireDruidStrong.lua" />
<movevent type="StepIn" actionid="10214" event="script" value="VocationFire/Paladin/FirePaladinWeak.lua" />
<movevent type="StepIn" actionid="10215" event="script" value="VocationFire/Paladin/FirePaladinMedium.lua" />
<movevent type="StepIn" actionid="10216" event="script" value="VocationFire/Paladin/FirePaladinStrong.lua" />
<movevent type="StepIn" actionid="10217" event="script" value="VocationFire/Sorcerer/FireSorcererWeak.lua" />
<movevent type="StepIn" actionid="10218" event="script" value="VocationFire/Sorcerer/FireSorcererMedium.lua" />
<movevent type="StepIn" actionid="10219" event="script" value="VocationFire/Sorcerer/FireSorcererStrong.lua" />
<movevent type="StepIn" actionid="10220" event="script" value="VocationFire/Knight/FireKnightDeath.lua" />
<movevent type="StepIn" actionid="10221" event="script" value="VocationFire/Druid/FireDruidDeath.lua" />
<movevent type="StepIn" actionid="10222" event="script" value="VocationFire/Paladin/FirePaladinDeath.lua" />
<movevent type="StepIn" actionid="10223" event="script" value="VocationFire/Sorcerer/FireSorcererDeath.lua" />

Attachments

I already could later add the actions now precizo something, that when the player is not the right vocation he takes the hit and the hit show like this:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

open ur map go to the fires and set actionids on them. take the folder vocationfire and put it in side data/movements/scripts. copy the code above into movements.xml

Back