• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Firewalker boots TFS 1.0

ATT3

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
4kEZxp.png

Currently I am using this script:
Code:
local condition = {}
for i = 1, 4 do
    table.insert(condition, createConditionObject(CONDITION_FIRE))
    addDamageCondition(condition[i], 1, 0, -(i == 1 and 20 or i==2 and 2 or i == 3 and 10 or i == 4 and 1))
    addDamageCondition(condition[i], isInArray({1,3},i)==TRUE and 7 or 2, 9000, -(isInArray({1,3},i)==TRUE and 10 or 1))
end
function onStepIn(cid, item, position, fromPosition)
    if isPlayer(cid) == TRUE and getPlayerFlagValue(cid, PlayerFlag_CannotBeAttacked) == FALSE then
        return doRemoveCondition(cid, CONDITION_FIRE), doAddCondition(cid, isInArray({1487,1492},item.itemid) == TRUE and condition[getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_FEET).itemid == 9932 and 2 or 1] or condition[getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_FEET).itemid == 9932 and 4 or 3])
    elseif isMonster(cid) then
        return doRemoveCondition(cid, CONDITION_FIRE), doAddCondition(cid, isInArray({1487,1492},item.itemid) == TRUE and condition[1 or 3])
    else   
    doSendMagicEffect(position, CONST_ME_POFF)
    end
end

But as u can see the script doesn't work properly.

Can somebody help me with this?
Much appreciated.

Code:
doAddCondition(cid, isInArray({1487,1492},item.itemid) == TRUE

Those are items and doAddCondition doesnt have those constants.

Last edited:
Back