• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

first attempt o.O any good?

Serp

/* No comment */
Reaction score
I was making a sprite for Vagabonds 'Public sprite pack' thread.
And i wanted to get opinions on if i did okay

Arrow Bag. Instead of carrying arrows. put them in your arrow bag :)

Arrow Edit: Lightened the quiver and the stem slightly.

[===================Gap===================]

My Bad attempt of some kind of Monk outfit lol. i wasn't sure if i should post it but meh.

[Update]: Next part of monk

[Update]: Next part of monk

[===================Gap===================]
Opinions please. are they okay. what could i improve ect.

Last edited:
The quiver could be a little brighter, it's so dark that it's hard to see what it really looks like, but I like your outfit, it looks quite cool, maybe you should make some more of those, like he's moving. So that people can use it! ;)

Lightened the quiver a bit. the stems a tincy bit too. that look better?
And im starting to do the monk now

The quiver is great idea. The design on it isn't to shabby either. The monk outfit is pretty neat as well. Maybe show a few different angles and animate the sprites so you can see an example of it's movements. Other than that, I like it :D

That might be an idea to suggest to CipSoft, having a quiver in the arrow slot, instead of just having 100 arrows directly in the arrow slot.

Yeah, I would definitley would have tried to pull it off!
Keep up the good work... I also would like to make a request of using that quiver to my Server... PM me with info please! (A)

just go play ultima online and take some ideas from how they use Quivers, if i hadnt known they have them there and are using them quite well id say this is a great idea.

I like the monk, just make him hold his hands with eachother xD And little darker looks like a KKK man >.<

Back