• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

First OT server?

I remember my first time in an OT. In 2004 I started playing in my cousin's OT and this server had the YourOts Map. I killed my first demon there and I was really enjoying and earning a lot of money (CC's)
When I advanced from level 99 to 100 I became so happy...
When my cousin could make monsters, items I said oh my god bye Real Tibia but not... After 1 year I started playing again Real tibia servers.
Dolera, Aurea, Arcania, Nebula, Thoria.
:)

I don't know which OT was the first ;S

But the first one I played was Cip.nu/Exodus.mine.nu and it was really awesome, probably because I was a noob.

Huhuh , I dont remember the name of serv or anything , but the main god [admin] had nickname "Creator" , so we called it "Creator's Serv" :p .. Was pretty good serv tho , i stopped playing for some time , then he did a wipe, and ... pwned. xD

first server i played was 7.5 yurots. the owner of the server was pyromecha~~ or something like that. my RL was friends with him on tibia. pyro got him to play and then my friend showed it to me.

he rest it a bunch of times. then a month later he updated it to 7.6neverlands(?). he would tell us he did all the work and made everything but soon after i found otfans and exposed him for a fake who just stole distros as his own and lied to us newbs

I can give you some names that I remember as well, notice that they are not in otland names, maybe some of them;

• MiKe2K1
  • Talaturen
  • Savuros
  • Lazynbored390
  • Deathsrival91
  • Yurot
  • Domlesh
  • Manny
  • Akkar
  • Cahir
  • Ghettobird
  • Ruly
  • Mrsheen and Junkfood
  • DarkPower
  • Don Klootviool
  • Bilonga
  • KaMioOol
  • Ze Do Pic
  • Ruly
  • Yurez
  • Christios
  • BoSS
  • Ruly
  • Nadavp2
  • Ezo
  • ConaxAnstice
  • Stuart335
  • LarvaExotech
  • CrazyToko
  • Survival Team and The Coder Man
  • Dark-Bart <-- maybe
  • Hell-Team

I remember, my first ot server, my older cousin, i played her ex bf's OT, i was just getting used to it...And when i killed my first demon it was pretty cool. i was excited...i miss the old days:/

Can't even remember the first one, it was so messy.. but i have to admit the survival one was sooooooo addictive even have ONE picture from it..

omgsurvival.jpg

Can't see the picture to good..

Well it's what? over 5 yeaaaars old.. (i have it hosted at that size so..) Have a few screens of me mapping a copy of Thais from... 2004? awesuum just love the nostalgia oh dear i can go soooo offtopic on this one:)

tibia 7.6

tworeczeq... i don't know ip ;<

Im a top of this server :D

I think one of the first OT server was Atolon's

I mean.. actually hosting it and keeping it online.. then he came up with guia3d.. oldest otserver.. was shutdown last year

Back