• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

First OT server?

trollebror

Developer
Reaction score
I remember when I logged a OT for the first time ages ago. The map was a copy of fibula. You had like a backpack with a SD and UH rune with infinite charges. Back then there was like 50 people online just SDing each other and yelling about what a awesome thing it was. Think that was the first OT ever put online(?). Though I can't really remember what the name of the programmer was. Something like Dark....

Stupid question maybe, but it gives me really awesome flashbacks. Anyone know who the first-first OT programmer(team)/running server was?

I remember when I logged a OT for the first time ages ago. The map was a copy of fibula. You had like a backpack with a SD and UH rune with infinite charges. Back then there was like 50 people online just SDing each other and yelling about what a awesome thing it was. Think that was the first OT ever put online(?). Though I can't really remember what the name of the programmer was. Something like Dark....

Stupid question maybe, but it gives me really awesome flashbacks. Anyone know who the first-first OT programmer(team)/running server was?

Are you talking about Tibia Dark age?
I remember the first OT I played, it was hosted by tibia.de, and was a deathmatch server. It crashed like, every 2 min :blink:

Deathmatch servers indeed, you spawn in a big squared single titled map, with some weird walls, and got like 20 chars which basically did the same thing. D:

Client : 7.1
Server: Survival

That was my first ever OTServ I played.
It was so good!
I was totally addicted. :p

Mine was 7.6, I can never remember the name and it pisses me off.

All I remember was you logged in and had a hmm, uh and I think gfb, all low charges.
Umm, a knight set that was named Noob Set.
And last thing I remember is Southeast of town was demon skeletons and shiz lol.

It was 7.6, and the shit!

First OT I played was RealOTS, still Haxoria then, joined like 2 weeks after it opened :p ... nice times :)

Last edited:
First OT I played was Tibia Dark Age ( or Tibia Deathmatch, dunno which is the correct name, just remember it was named TDA )
It was OT 0.2.6~ I think, and it had like only 2 maps, with loads of graphics bugs, and it was PVP, but the characteres were all same, and all you could do is attack and cast spells. Even so, it was really fun : )
I remember the progress of OTServ, for long time the OTs didnt have multilevel, so they just put a teleport below a hole tile, and TPed you to another far place, so it just simulated you were goin down
And many other things, nowadays ots are pretty upgraded, they are very close to the real Tibia, back in the days loads of features missed, but it was way funnier : )

First OT I played was Tibia Dark Age ( or Tibia Deathmatch, dunno which is the correct name, just remember it was named TDA )
It was OT 0.2.6~ I think, and it had like only 2 maps, with loads of graphics bugs, and it was PVP, but the characteres were all same, and all you could do is attack and cast spells. Even so, it was really fun : )
I remember the progress of OTServ, for long time the OTs didnt have multilevel, so they just put a teleport below a hole tile, and TPed you to another far place, so it just simulated you were goin down
And many other things, nowadays ots are pretty upgraded, they are very close to the real Tibia, back in the days loads of features missed, but it was way funnier : )

That's cause creativity was running rampant.

I remember when I downloaded one of the first releases, map was just grass with a npc named sven. Oh and the only monsters were a demon and a bug lol.

Lots of nice firstOT-memories. Still unclear who was behind the first OT? Dunno if it's just old rumor, but didn't some of the CIPs server files leak to some hacker dude? That's what made the idea of OTs? That's one theory, pretty skeptical though.

I remember when I downloaded one of the first releases, map was just grass with a npc named sven. Oh and the only monsters were a demon and a bug lol.

Haha, Sven was fun to play around with. He was an npc that would follow your commands :wub:

Back