• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team First RolePlay server NEED MAPPER

ErMex

Reaction score
Please read original topic and server info: http://tibia.net.pl/threads/583708-RolePlay-serwer-REKRUTACJA

My english suc* but i have translator man in team so relax.

Short info:
Full RolePlay serwer (politics, economy) with jobs, upgrades city and more! City:

Upgrades:
After collecting the right amount of raw material by citizens, King of City can upgrade structures (barracks, walls, forges, ship, ALL) all structures have unique abilites!

Jobs: 15-20 primary(Miner, Farmer, Blacksmith, Lumberjack, , Warehouseman, Fisherman, Adventurer~) and 5-10 unique (King, Officers, Advisor, Guard City, Spy and more!)
Example:
gvRL6VE.png

Example Blacksmith - production tools, armors for guard city. He need materials from Miner for upgrade/creation. Blacksmith learning new things from recips.

Last edited:
so post control C / control V the "info" from that thread here, instead of posting foreign sketchy external links ;O
My translator now sleep so leave my topic if you are not interesed and stop spam. Latter i make here new description.

Why would we look at a topic from another site?

My translator now sleep so leave my topic if you are not interesed and stop spam. Latter i make here new description.
Why start a thread prematurely at all if your translator would sleep in .2 seconds after the post and Google translate works okay. Maybe this isn't the best place for you then?

Why start a thread prematurely at all if your translator would sleep in .2 seconds after the post and Google translate works okay. Maybe this isn't the best place for you then?
A little translated by me, happy?(look first post) Sorry for english.

I am an/a offical mapper. We're looking for new peoples to our project. Another informations you can find on a polish board. If you dont understand, please use translate and vice versa. if you would like to know new news about our project, PM me.

I am an/a offical mapper.
Its an, not a, you only use a if the next word starts with a consonant, you use an if the next word starts with a vowel.
an apple, a banana, an official, a mapper, a scripter, an elephant :p

There are exceptions to the rule, but that is pretty much how it works :)

Last edited:
Mapper 2/3
Scripters 1/2
Webmasters 0/1
Testers 9/20
Translators 2/2
Graphic 0/2

tpd4fDo.gif
Miner:

tpd4fDo.gif

That's cool you found a way to execute that, alot of mmos now allow you to construct a house on a map but i could never think of a way to make it permanent (IE after you construct it it doesnt disapear after restart/SS etc)

Well done

That's cool you found a way to execute that, alot of mmos now allow you to construct a house on a map but i could never think of a way to make it permanent (IE after you construct it it doesnt disapear after restart/SS etc)

Well done

You set a plot of land in the map to be a house already, then when the construction is done it stays. As he has his plot of land already mapped out in the map editor as a house area I'm sure.

You set a plot of land in the map to be a house already, then when the construction is done it stays. As he has his plot of land already mapped out in the map editor as a house area I'm sure.
Oh interesting. Yea that makes sense

Well done
Script creating walls etc. from lua script. If player use "sign" in folder automatic create housexxx.txt file and other program copy values from .txt and save it to map .OTBM. After restart, nothing disappears
@Sir Knighter

Sorry for english

#down
Proof? I can't give here author's scripts.
@owned

Last edited:
Script creating walls etc. from lua script. If player use "sign" in folder automatic create housexxx.txt file and other program copy values from .txt and save it to map .OTBM. After restart, nothing disappears

Sorry for english
That's a bit of a lie.

I think that it's a good system with good ambitions and ideas. You should be feel as well as a true owner in house :)

Sorry (My english is sucks. Learning and training that by day)
Stupid polish thinking

Back